Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
+10
Mister_Oui
[BR]The_Pranesh
[BR]Killa_Bee
Jason1337
[BR]ShopenZ
Wes
FroG
LeavyChan
[BR]RedBuLL
[BR]DarkPain
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[BR]DarkPain
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DarkPain

In-game username : Kursatk

[DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:46 pm

#UPDATED

[BR]Kursat Admin Application
In-game name:[BR]Kursat

-I took the time and specially written anything new because i like the Post is very important

Application:

ARE YOU AWARE OF THE TERM "ADMIN ABUSING"  IF SO DESCRIBE SOME LINES ABOUT IT: Admin Abusing is Abusing your admin powers against admins or Players Such as using /god to avoid death or /fix to Fix cars,
if so just give Ammor admins players,if spawn admins friends cars,when give admins her friends weapons,if an admin are give friends money,if an admin heals itself,if an give admin itself money,it if an admin give himself weapons   etc...

Have you been admin in any other server before or now?: Yes on 4 Server (3 Reallife,1Stunt)
Which languages can speak?: :English,--Turkish,German,Austria,Bayrisch-This 4 languages Perfect)

Which two commands will you use if you see a player have 999999999$? (options /ban,/kick,/warn,/slap,/rban) choose any two of these commands: :I will use the /ban to ban the hacker (with Screenshot)

Which command will you use if you see a player flying on the skies?(Options /ban /kick /slap /tempban /r(ange)ban /warn): /ban and if Necessary with a Screen shot

How do you know when a player has Health hacks?: Yes when he isn't lagging to make sure he isn't hacking i have to check it using /explode or /burn or /slap

How do you know when a player has Weapon hacks?: i will check his weapon sets to make sure he isn't hacking if hacking i will use the /ban

How do you know when a player has Armour hacks?: To know a player that he is armor hacking I have to make sure he isn't BR then if he got full armor he is hacking except for BR and People with Membersip, first /explode when he loses no life /ban(prove:Screen/video)

What's your daily activity on the server:during the week:3-5 Hours,,Weekend:4-6 Hours

Are you able to be active in-game and in our forums?: Yes, iam very active IG and Forum

How long have you been playing on our server?: Show us an screenshot:http://picload.org/view/opaaopr/stats.png.html

How do you evaluate your English level?(Low, Moderate, High):Low/Moderate

Have you been banned before? If so, what was the reason?: /

Why should we pick you as our new moderator? (at least 15 sentences):
well you should pick me because i used to be admin in 4 Server reallife servers and stunt ones I have some Experience and I will work hard and do my best to gain experience from the admin teams i will be polite , I'll respect each member and help every noob with a Smile this is the begging of me being admin I know I got bad English Language but with my 4 Other different language I'll be Able to communicate and learn English Like the other Admin and you/their can trust me and count on me because I am polite and respectful to each player I will do my best for my english improve and  I'm always activ IG and Forum and reachable and I know and follow the server rules,I'm not going to dissapoint
I want to clean the streets of Los Santos Street Wars server from hackers
I hope you guys give me a Chance.

Are you admin in another server or you planing please tell the truth: I was, ( 4 Server)(the players were convinced by me)

What are the rules in game:
No Carkill/Carram/Carpark forbidden
No Cheats forbidden
No Hacks forbidden
No Helikill forbidden
Using Cleo mods (Lag.cs,superjump,Speedhack .... )
Rules Abusing forbidden
Spamming forbidden
Bugging(Bugs) forbidden
Insult forbidden
G abuse forbidden
I hope you guys give me a Chance
[BR]Kursat

Last edited by kursatK on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Very nice Adminapp

- very active Player
- Pro BR Member
- Active IG and forum too
- Ready for Admin

+1 from me Homie

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
LeavyChan
Premium Member
Premium Member
LeavyChan

In-game username : LeavyChan

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:51 pm

good luck mr kursat
Back to top Go down
FroG
Premium Member
Premium Member
FroG

In-game username : MADAFAKAPRO2006_._

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:55 pm

[BR]RedBuLL wrote:
Very nice Adminapp

- very active Player
- Pro BR Member
- Ready for Admin

+1 from me Homie

Good Luck
About pro skills u aren't right, just because of aimbot and auto c-bug hax,but in other points : gl.
Back to top Go down
[BR]DarkPain
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DarkPain

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:59 pm

only admins are allowed to vote under admin applications
Back to top Go down
FroG
Premium Member
Premium Member
FroG

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:04 pm

kursatK wrote:
only admins are allowed to vote under admin applications
lol ffs,plz stfu cuz I didn't voted ...If u see me giving +1 or -1 then u can say dat,but as u see there is no any numbers...and don't avoid the truth about ur hax.
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:08 pm

[BR]Gangsta_Pavel wrote:
[BR]RedBuLL wrote:
Very nice Adminapp

- very active Player
- Pro BR Member
- Ready for Admin

+1 from me Homie

Good Luck
About pro skills u aren't right, just because of aimbot and auto c-bug hax,but in other points : gl.
Gangsta Shut Up, you aren't admin anymore. You got demoted again the third time because u abused admin cmds. I know kursat very good, he is a good Player and he never used any types of hacks. I know more about him, than you
Back to top Go down
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:44 pm

+1 good luck man <3
Back to top Go down
FroG
Premium Member
Premium Member
FroG

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:57 pm

[BR]RedBuLL wrote:
[BR]Gangsta_Pavel wrote:
[BR]RedBuLL wrote:
Very nice Adminapp

- very active Player
- Pro BR Member
- Ready for Admin

+1 from me Homie

Good Luck
Gangsta Shut Up, you aren't admin anymore. You got demoted again the third time because u abused admin cmds. I know kursat very good, he is a good Player and he never used any types of hacks. I know more about him, than you
Well my dear friend Redbull,I can ask 5 professioanl players which can confirm that he is using Auto-C Bug ,I know he is active player and gg ,but not talking about skills. and i'm not voting ,just dealing...
Back to top Go down
[BR]DarkPain
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DarkPain

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:12 pm

I love this haters Razz
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Pavel - warning for temp ban from the forum . You breaking rules by going off topic ,p. hate , and mess instuff which are none of ur business.

Kursat - pending/vote tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
[BR]DarkPain
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DarkPain

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:46 pm

okey
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

In-game username : [BR]KillaBee

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:05 pm

Good luck Kursat, i belive you will get accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
[BR]DarkPain
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DarkPain

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:33 pm

thx Smile
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:37 pm

i wont vote for this guy
nothing personal i just dont think that you are ready to be Admin
Back to top Go down
FroG
Premium Member
Premium Member
FroG

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:44 pm

[BR]Angel wrote:
Pavel - warning for temp ban from the forum . You breaking rules by going off topic ,p. hate , and mess instuff which are none of ur business.

Kursat - pending/vote tomorrow.
nothing forbidden , I'm not allowed to vote but I'm allowed to reply so please don't say any sh*t.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:52 pm

You're good friend Kursat but not ready. I can see that the ppl vote without clear reason.
I don't like your application , the answers , your english level is not enough and this can be seriously problem. Mine is not well 2.
I want you to get interested from the duties of admin a bit more and learn about the way they work. In this server only Jay , Mister and Marwan can show and teach you on something , the others ignore everything . You can ask them anytime i think.

Back to top Go down
[BR]DarkPain
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DarkPain

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:56 pm

[BR]Angel wrote:
You're good friend Kursat but not ready. I can see that the ppl vote without clear reason.
I don't like your application , the answers , your english level is not enough and this can be seriously problem. Mine is not well 2.
I want you to get interested from the duties of admin a bit more and learn about the way they work. In this server only Jay , Mister and Marwan can show and teach you on something , the others ignore everything . You can ask them anytime i think.  

I speak 4 different languages ​​perfectly
I'm ready, I myself server manager ( my old server)

I reporte every day many hacker
Back to top Go down
[BR]DarkPain
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DarkPain

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:58 pm

and lssw has no admins do not speak Turkish
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Wow u are breaking forum fules on your admin app just dont force me to denie ur app.

And bully dont add much pressure on ur brain i got proofs he is using ping aimbots and he should be very happy that he is not banned
Back to top Go down
[BR]DarkPain
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DarkPain

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:25 pm

nor a hater who says that I use aimbot?
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:32 pm

Pranesh stop going off topic no one get underview ur personal hate u break forum rules also. Leave the dude alone.
Back to top Go down
FroG
Premium Member
Premium Member
FroG

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:04 pm

kursatK wrote:
nor a hater who says that I use aimbot?
lol, u need a list of peaople or just tell u that u got busted on 4 different servers?
Back to top Go down
[BR]DarkPain
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DarkPain

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:15 pm

hahahah, I no longer even be taken seriously you Very Happy
my hater <3 :*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | [BR]Kursat [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next