Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Staff towards me

Go down 
+4
Faqahat
[BR]Yahya__
urit
Wes
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

What's Staff towards me Empty
PostSubject: What's Staff towards me   What's Staff towards me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:23 am

I think we all of different things of what staff is but towards me it's like we're working in a building like a business with all the staff members sitting around table with a laptop in front of us playing the server. We share ideas around table for the server and we have a schedule of when we're going to be on duty and when we have a break. I would like this if we have our own business. Wouldn't you like this?!
Back to top Go down
urit
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : [GPB]Sharif

PostSubject: Re: What's Staff towards me   What's Staff towards me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:16 am

What's Staff towards me 410v5kF
how the heck are you gonna get money? and especially where you going to put the business? in france? i mean some admins live in indonesia geek 
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: What's Staff towards me   What's Staff towards me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:59 am

We don't need to be in one table lol :v
we can meet ingame or skype Very Happy

urit wrote:
What's Staff towards me 410v5kF
how the heck are you gonna get money? and especially where you going to put the business? in france? i mean some admins live in indonesia geek 
-_- only me live in indonesia
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: What's Staff towards me   What's Staff towards me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:36 am

Wes wrote:
I think we all of different things of what staff is but towards me it's like we're working in a building like a business with all the staff members sitting around table with a laptop in front of us playing the server. We share ideas around table for the server and we have a schedule of when we're going to be on duty and when we have a break. I would like this if we have our own business. Wouldn't you like this?!
Well Your Quite Right i guess you had this feeling since we had a skype call conversation yesterday i also felt that way and its a great thing you know. And you are right it can turn to a bussiness someday! you know how? Servers like NG-RP. (Next Generation Gaming ) Was Founded by a 13 Year old kid now they make about 500-1500 Euros Per month ! They are Doing a Whole Fucking Business right here maybe one day we will get on a position like that!
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

PostSubject: Re: What's Staff towards me   What's Staff towards me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:22 pm

But what kind of business?
Game developer? (Bully, lorenzo, para can be scripter Very Happy)
Hosting Company?
Or server thingy like NG-RP?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: What's Staff towards me   What's Staff towards me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Just believe it. Anytime we will be 1 of the best Top 50 SAMP Servers Ever
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: What's Staff towards me   What's Staff towards me Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:17 am

[BR]Faqahat wrote:
Was Founded by a 13 Year old kid
The next Generation gaming was founded by a 40+ Old man and it Assisted by a Real Company ( Vortex )

I Suggest if you Guys Wanna start a small Business like that You need a lot of ideas like NGRP everything should be Planned and things Like You need at least 3 Moderators Each Timezone And Normal admin Either Each week they have to post Using Google Doc Some of their bans Or kicks so we know they are Active with /time if you Improved it with real date and Time Then you should make a Donor Status with levels Instead of Admins We call them Donors Each level has Shit to do Like /ban and things and if possible they have a special Color and Donor Tag

Then get rid of this Hacker Thing in forums Make a list and People will start Posting on that list every day You guys should Add The hackers on that list so when ever The admins Logs in they just Do /id With players And one more thing You guys should add Account Ban because u can Ban evade Easily in this server And more Things to Improve here Good Luck everyone.

And Have a Nice day.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

PostSubject: Re: What's Staff towards me   What's Staff towards me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:52 am

Marwan_Cartman wrote:
[BR]Faqahat wrote:
Was Founded by a 13 Year old kid
The next Generation gaming was founded by a 40+ Old man and it Assisted by a Real Company ( Vortex )

I Suggest if you Guys Wanna start a small Business like that You need a lot of ideas like NGRP everything should be Planned and things Like You need at least 3 Moderators Each Timezone And Normal admin Either Each week they have to post Using Google Doc Some of their bans Or kicks so we know they are Active with /time if you Improved it with real date and Time Then you should make a Donor Status with levels Instead of Admins We call them Donors Each level has Shit to do Like /ban and things and if possible they have a special Color and Donor Tag

Then get rid of this Hacker Thing in forums Make a list and People will start Posting on that list every day You guys should Add The hackers on that list so when ever The admins Logs in they just Do /id With players And one more thing You guys should add Account Ban because u can Ban evade Easily in this server And more Things to Improve here  Good Luck everyone.

And Have a Nice day.
Yeah i agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: What's Staff towards me   What's Staff towards me Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:43 am

I support the idea, i'm with you guyz ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Staff towards me   What's Staff towards me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Staff towards me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Pictures/Screenshots/Videos-
Jump to: