Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[][] Suggestions [][]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
.:: GermanWings ::.
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

In-game username : GermanWings

[][] Suggestions [][] Empty
PostSubject: [][] Suggestions [][]   [][] Suggestions [][] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Hello,
so here are my suggestions:
=========================================================================================
№1. The /shop - command should be only possible in the spawn-house and/or in an ammu-nation

№2. The events in LS-SW are not the best :/ You should make a command which spawns a team
for example: " /spawn ballas" and/or " /givegun Vagos"

№3. An auto team-balance is not bad and/or
for example: "Team Grovee Street is full. Choose another team"

№4. Everyone hates Uzi-Shooter. You should make a "skill-tree"
for example: "Your currently Uzi-Skill : 150/500" or something and with killing enemies you will get 10 "skill-points"
That should look like this: "You killed (name). You got (money) and 10 Skill Points for (weapon-name)"
So like in singleplayer-game
=========================================================================================
Hope it will be realized :]

Greetz
GermanWings

Last edited by .:: GermanWings ::. on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : pressed "Send" and not "preview")
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [][] Suggestions [][]   [][] Suggestions [][] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:55 am

I think that we don't need auto balance, it's nice to have some challenge Wink Regards TTJ
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [][] Suggestions [][]   [][] Suggestions [][] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Answers from me...
1. Suggestion number 1 sound perfect...

2. The events in LSSW are not so good idea this is not a RP server , i make simple events just for fun sometimes and thats all . The winner get always 20 kills and 20K..... I dont think we need a system for events . The big RP server with ppl which say ''we are some of the best scripts in SAMP'' make events from two teams in one small room with smaurai sword....40 ppl in small room like this where CJ sleep for example is ridiculous , cheap and nooby. The players die even before get a weapon....I make events two-three times per day just for diversity and not with many players online because of deadly lag. I giving u space for running , tactics and place to hide , giving a funny weapon also and intresting interiors for fight like Liberty City from now on.......I can't say that our events suck alot...

3. Ppl work on this idea already is old suggestion...

4. I don't take opinion on this issue....i kill uzi users easy with run - turn back and shot...
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [][] Suggestions [][]   [][] Suggestions [][] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:48 pm

This is a DM server we dont need a auto team balance if an update like it comes it wud be boaring. and man the events dsnt sucks its really fun.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

In-game username : GermanWings

PostSubject: Re: [][] Suggestions [][]   [][] Suggestions [][] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:17 pm

Funny ? Yeah 15 Groves and 3 Ballas in a event...
Sooo funny scratch 
Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

In-game username : [BR]KillaBee

PostSubject: Re: [][] Suggestions [][]   [][] Suggestions [][] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:35 pm

I dont like that idea with /shop, and if it will be realized, the /shop command should be possible to use in ammunations too, not ONLY spawn houses.
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [][] Suggestions [][]   [][] Suggestions [][] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Grovves are mostly shit german and if there are 15 groove there will be about 8 ballas players im sure and in the event there are other gangs players too it aint boaring. Razz 
Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

PostSubject: Re: [][] Suggestions [][]   [][] Suggestions [][] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Smokinace wrote:
Grovves are mostly shit german and if there are 15 groove there will be about 8 ballas players im sure and in the event there are other gangs players too it aint boaring. Razz
OH, really ??
[][] Suggestions [][] Sa-mp-89

[][] Suggestions [][] Sa-mp-90
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [][] Suggestions [][]   [][] Suggestions [][] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:18 pm

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [][] Suggestions [][]   [][] Suggestions [][] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:07 am

If you look closly you can see that they are shit.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

PostSubject: Re: [][] Suggestions [][]   [][] Suggestions [][] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:18 pm

If you look closely its 13 ppl online and 11 are grooves, it could be called turf war ripping because nobody exept grove can start a TW, and i would like to see you playing 1 vs 11, i have tried it and when they all do just carram and shit and no admins online, its really annoying. So i think it would be REALLY GOOD to have autobalance here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [][] Suggestions [][]   [][] Suggestions [][] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[][] Suggestions [][]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Suggestions-
Jump to: