Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

(/faq or /helpme) - New Command For Players

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iQuit[.]
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : I quit

(/faq or /helpme) - New Command For Players Empty
PostSubject: (/faq or /helpme) - New Command For Players   (/faq or /helpme) - New Command For Players Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Well....I noticed that some times there are new players that constantly ask simple,easy to answer questions. Now I don't mind to answer said questions when I can but,it would be great if there was a command that players can type so that their questions would be answered automatically. Such as (/faq) short for (FaQs). Or (/helpme).

Some Example Questions And Answers

How Do I Play Here?
This Is A Team Deathmatch Server... Your Job Is To Defend Your Teammates,And Defeat Your Enemies.

How Do I Make Money?
You Can Make Money By Killing Others,$1000 Per Every Kill And Doing Mini-Missions.

Where Can I Buy Weapons?
You Can Purchase Weapons By Viewing The (/shop) Command. You Purchase By Ammo Amount.

How Do I Join The Website/Forum?
You Can Join Our Forums By Registering At www.ls-sw.tk

How Can I Obtain A VIP Level?
All Players Who Donate Via Pay-Pal Receive A VIP Level or Donator Status. Read (/donate) For More Information

How Can I Obtain An Admin Level?
By Not Asking And By Applying At The Website. Applications Are Open.

How Do I Know Who Is On My Team?
You Teammates Are Invulnerable To Your Bullets. They Are Also The Same Color As You. See 'TAB'.

Where Can I Get Health And Armour
You Can Refill Your Health By Buying Soda From Soda Machines And You Can Find Armour No Where,For Now. Report Anyone With Armour As These Players Might Be Possible Hackers!

etc etc

Last edited by AnDrew_ on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: (/faq or /helpme) - New Command For Players   (/faq or /helpme) - New Command For Players Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Great suggetion Thanks Can you make some Questions and Answers so i will get more idea.
others can also posts .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (/faq or /helpme) - New Command For Players   (/faq or /helpme) - New Command For Players Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Good idea, and maybe you can have a system were players can ask a question not listed and an admin online can answer it.. /ask ....
nice suggestion 1+ rep
Back to top Go down
iQuit[.]
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : I quit

PostSubject: Re: (/faq or /helpme) - New Command For Players   (/faq or /helpme) - New Command For Players Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:40 pm

There I answered them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (/faq or /helpme) - New Command For Players   (/faq or /helpme) - New Command For Players Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Good answers
Back to top Go down
[JG]Irfan[BR]
Administrator
Administrator
[JG]Irfan[BR]

In-game username : [JG]Irfan[BR]

PostSubject: Re: (/faq or /helpme) - New Command For Players   (/faq or /helpme) - New Command For Players Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:53 am

good idea!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xdrworld.co.cc/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (/faq or /helpme) - New Command For Players   (/faq or /helpme) - New Command For Players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(/faq or /helpme) - New Command For Players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Suggestions-
Jump to: