HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__RegisterLog in

Share | 

Tutorial for lag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CsBaD

In-game username : CsBaD

PostSubject: Tutorial for lag   Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:01 pm

Hello people , i go did a tutorial for the lag , cause i see much guys crying about it . ok lets go :
1st : Download the files at this adress:
mediafire.com download/8t78s8aikzkcx97/SAStreamMemFix+V3.rar
Save your orignal files in a new folder . when the download finish , extract files to the gta-sa folder , like c:/programfiles/rockstargames/gtasa .
2nd : Go on mydocuments/gta san andreas user files/SAMP open the files named "sa-mp.cfg" with blocnote or wordpad , change at the line fpslimit delete 35 and whrite 90. after it in the game do on avanced setting and set the fpslimiter off , antialising too if is on . "
3rd : That one are just if u see no change , its a software who close all other soft you dont need to play in game , so open it when u go to play , and that give all capacity of your conputer for the game. u can get this one free at this adress http://www.commentcamarche.net/download/telecharger-34076480-game-booster .

Ok now i think you dont get lag , or if u have a computer not perfomant u get maybe lag little , and if you dont want lag so just go again on the advanced setting on the game and do the draw distance off , and play at 800x600x16 resolution , yeah i know its suck but if u dont want play a this resolution so buy another computer Smile.
(and sorry for my english Smile)
bye.
Back to top Go down

Tutorial for lag
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1