Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

New prison system

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

New prison system Empty
PostSubject: New prison system   New prison system Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:35 am

Hi everybody.

I have a suggestion about a new prison system, it could be cool with the [JG].

In our jail system, some players can be jailed in the same time. Sometime 4 or 5 players in the same cage.

Some jail evade with /kill, some kill others players. If the player get killed in the cage, he can be spawned 3 seconds after death.... So thats bullshit.

My idea is add a new prison script with new commands and more cages. For example  if the player jailed do /kill, the server gives him like 5 or 10 mins more in jail, NO EVADE !

I took this pic from a roleplay server, maybe its not hard to add it Faqahat, idk, i know there are some godd scripters and mappers in our server they can help us ^^

Thx for reading, if it's a bad idea tell me . Peace

New prison system Prison10
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

New prison system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prison system   New prison system Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:55 pm

Mister after someone is in the jail if get killed or kill him slf he get spawned in the jail again until his time over.The only way to evade is /q . The [JG] was crew of admins specifically for this job , to watch evaders and ban them after second evade /temp... But as Faq say the system of [JG] today is unable to work according to the rules of the clan....so is better to stay closed until new system for sub clan be created.
The jail of the picture looks great but if is a bit small and same would be perfect....
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

New prison system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prison system   New prison system Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:01 pm

[BR]Angel wrote:
Mister after someone is in the jail if get killed or kill him slf he get spawned in the jail again until his time over.The only way to evade is /q
Roxy u wrong, i tested it with jay, i car parked him and when i was in jail i typed /kill, i respawned at base not in jail. This protection doesnt works...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New prison system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prison system   New prison system Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New prison system
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Suggestions-
Jump to: