Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application

Go down 
+2
[BR]ShopenZ
Sparrow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Sparrow

In-game username : [BR]Rezo

[GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application Empty
PostSubject: [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application   [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:08 am

Are you thinking about joining some other clan:(yes or no) :yes

What is your name in game: [GM]Stryker , old Name Sparrow

What does BR mean:Black Revenge

Name At least 3 BR members:[BR]Faqhat , [BR]Razor [BR]Viper12345

Name at Least 3 Server admins:[BR]Faqhat , [BR]Razor [BR]Pranesh__

How old are you:16

What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female]?:Male

Why do you want to join BR clan [ 50 Words at least] :
actually i was thinking about join black revenge clan because i saw on that you guys acting like professional people also i'm acting like this too and i like to be on good team who know how to own any other clan and finish them plus all that you speaking english good guys that's why i make me to join you will understand me and ill understand you guys but on other clans many people can't speak english also hacking and not respecting server rules so it not honor to me to play with them on same team
why Do you think we will accept you ? [ 50 Words at Least] :i know many things about killing shooting guns on Wars servers there is lag shooting and that none can use it because many people have also good defend skill by running on sides you don't think when they will run but i can do good lag shoot and defend myself as well and duel anyone while i'm closing my eyes because i know my skills and i'm ready for high testes from you guys

How did you Found Our server? :in Hosted tab

Tell some BR rules:respecting each others,not allowed hackers

Do you Have skype ? [Username if yes] :  mido.kingstone

Will You able To use Skype ? :yes

Where are you from? :Egypt

What do you do if you saw a Hacker and Admins are Offline ? :ill take screenshot and give it to an a admin to ban him

What's your daily activity on the server [Per Day] :8-12 hour

What do You do if you saw a Server hacker ? :ill /report him using his id and reason

Complete The Sentence Below :

1) You are not _____  To Cheat/Hack

2) Three Foxes ____ Missing from the Zoo Exhibit

3) You have to Follow the Server ____ to Not get Banned

Which languages can you speak?: English / Arabic

Did you ever get banned from server if did tell us the reason:

Please tell us your in game stats: (Kills/deaths/K/D ratio/playing time) [/stats](show us a SS) [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application QPO1mWb
[GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application NHYWMyA

Also If accepted you will be on a 1 month Probation trial if you mess up anytime during that 1 month you will be kicked out and most important thing you should not be a micro smg/uzi  user
do you understand the agreement [Yes , No]? yes

Rate Yourself

Walking Weapon
SMG:-__ /10 10/10
Desert Eagle:-__ /10 8/10
Combat shotgun:-__ /10 10/10
Shotgun:-__ /10 10/10
Sniper:-__ /10 7/10

C Bug :- /10 10/10
2 Shots :- /10 9/10

Last edited by Sparrow on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application   [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:45 pm

+1 from me good luck!
Back to top Go down
[BR]Maios
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
[BR]Maios

In-game username : [BR]Maios

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application   [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Wow cbug 10/10 2shoots 9/10 sniper7/10 smg 10/10 deagle 8/10 spas 10/10 ......... Pending because I never saw u, and I don't know if you are so pro
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application   [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:05 pm

[BR]Maios wrote:
Wow cbug 10/10 2shoots 9/10 sniper7/10 smg 10/10 deagle 8/10 spas 10/10 ......... Pending because I never saw u, and I don't know if you are so pro
First,Check My Score And ill not say i'm professional because this not my style join in server show me your skills and lets see who can won the other and i am sure from anything i typed on the application and show yourself in game
thank you for feed back Majos
Back to top Go down
FroG
Premium Member
Premium Member
FroG

In-game username : MADAFAKAPRO2006_._

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application   [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:08 pm

Well,pending,cauze Viper isn't our member already and ur ratio must be more than 2.5 ,maybe then i'll give u +1!
Back to top Go down
michelkubina
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
michelkubina

In-game username : MicheliN

PostSubject: [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application   [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:11 pm

Wow cbug 10/10 and 2shoots too :O i want see it in game lol , Pending now
Back to top Go down
[BR]Maios
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
[BR]Maios

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application   [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:05 pm

[GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application Sa-mp-10 LOL your fps, your aren't so skilled, u killed us due your LAAG! 10 fps and 200 ping, u cant cbug, it is so bad... it's just impossible kill u in a duel, sorry but -1
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application   [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:01 pm

[BR]Maios , look mate i won you on duel much time and you keep ask me re-match etc that's meaning you're angry because you get killed and that's mean too you think yourself only the best shooter in SA:MP you entrap yourself mate you show to me you don't know anything about lag shoot , mate anyway thank you for feedback but i am skilled not lagger
Back to top Go down
[BR]Maios
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
[BR]Maios

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application   [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Sparrow wrote:
[BR]Maios , look mate i won you on duel much time and you keep ask me re-match etc that's meaning you're angry because you get killed and that's mean too you think yourself only the best shooter in SA:MP you entrap yourself mate you show to me you don't know anything about lag shoot , mate anyway thank you for feedback but i am skilled not lagger
LMAOOO lag shoot??? on 10 fps? i dont know what to do LOL, and i dont think that im the best player of samp LOL, i just think that you are not skilled, u can win just because of your fps, still -1 from me
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application   [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:17 pm

i don't care about you lol or about your vote lol,lag is not good thing because let me example lag to you lag mean you running like fat man and reloading in hours and your enemy shooting you and kill you fast before you try to shoot him it really bad you think it helping me to won but if i got computer like you ill pawn you on 2 SHOOTS ONLY! not many but you can't just won so you saying that
Back to top Go down
michelkubina
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
michelkubina

In-game username : MicheliN

PostSubject: [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application   [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Sperrow you are not pro! You are pro lagger as fu*k fps 10 and 230 ping wtf?...right all lose with you , we cant hit you for your shit laggs...i hit you 3 times and your hp dont lose..1 THING fix your LAGS and come back to duel with ME nub ._. -1 and go cry
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application   [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:34 am

-1 from me too you lag like hell
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application   [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:31 pm

i see 17 fps and 118 ping not 200....well i dnt undesrtand so much from that but i will duel him wht is so wrong with him....
U vote negative only because u cant kill the player....and not because his skills are low...
Look at ur votes...ludicrous....Michelin refrain from insults
i think u cant vote soberly....I want to see Lorenzo , Pavel , Jay vote also...
i will check his lag
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application   [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:36 pm

[BR]Angel wrote:
i see 17 fps and 118 ping not 200....well i dnt undesrtand so much from that but i will duel him wht is so wrong with him....
U vote negative only because u cant kill the player....and not because his skills are low...
i think u cant vote soberly....I want to see Lorenzo , Pavel , Jay vote also...
i will check his lag
you are no one to decide that
this app will be denied soon
only having a better fps will help you
lssw10 will have a low fps kicked whichi wont allow you to play
so this app is Pending till that i will post
the final decision tomorrow
~LOCKED
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application   [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:13 am

ACCEPTED FOR NOW
WILL BE UNDER OBSERVATION FOR 10-15 DAYS ANY WRONG THING WILL LEAD TO INSTANT KICK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application   [GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GM]Stryker Black Revenge Join Application
Page 1 of 1