Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for BR member

Go down 
+2
Mafia
Bob.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob.

Application for BR member Empty
PostSubject: Application for BR member   Application for BR member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Are you thinking about joining some other clan:(yes or no) No

What is your name in game: Bob.

What does BR mean: Black Revenge

Name At least 3 BR members: [BR]Angel , [BR]Jay , [BR]Faqahat , fango , [BR]Pranesh , [BR]RedBuLL , [BR]Maios

Name at Least 3 Server admins: LiveStrong ma' nigga gave me free random skins love him! [BR]Angel from my country ;)and [BR]Yahya__ nothing about him!

How old are you: 15

What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female]? Male

Why do you want to join BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : I've never been in "BR" before and that's my chance to be in a great new communitiy and new friends. I'm training c-bug for atleast 1 year and I would say that i'm good not very good like "TeK" or "uL" .. and I would say that i'm impressed of the "BR" members because they know how to lag shoot.

why Do you think we will accept you ? [ 50 Words at Least] : Am, i'm playing in this server for a long time like 2 or 3 months but some shity DDoSers started to mess up and... yea' you know great what happened. I would say that i'm decent and communicative player and I don't think I have any weaknesses. Maybe there is no atleast 50 words but players know me very good and some "BR" members who I dueled, some of them say that i'm lagger others, i'm good ;]

How did you Found Our server? : Awesome great community everything.

Tell some BR rules: I don't know BR rules lol. I just know the similar rules (No hacking, No disrespecting other BR members, No racism,Always respect the regular players)

Do you Have skype ? [Username if yes] : Yes, username: franklin2909

Will You able To use Skype ? : Yes.

Where are you from? :Bulgaria

What do you do if you saw a Hacker and Admins are Offline ? : I'll record a video then I will do complaint him in our forums.

What's your daily activity on the server [Per Day] : 2-3 hours.

What do You do if you saw a Server hacker ? : report him for valid hacking reason with the command /report

Complete The Sentence Below :

1) You are not allowed  To Cheat/Hack

2) Three Foxes are Missing from the Zoo Exhibit

3) You have to Follow the Server rules to Not get Banned

Which languages can you speak?: Bulgarian and English

Did you ever get banned from server if did tell us the reason: I've never been banned.

Please tell us your in game stats: (Kills/deaths/K/D ratio/playing time) [/stats](show us a SS) Doesn't matter how many kills you got, everything depends how you are helping to your teammates. Yes I got a lot of deaths but that doesn't matter nothing since i'm jumping at five or more.  Application for BR member W1U6npn

Also If accepted you will be on a 1 month Probation trial if you mess up anytime during that 1 month you will be kicked out and most important thing you should not be a micro smg/uzi  user
do you understand the agreement [Yes , No]? Yes.

Rate Yourself

Walking Weapon
SMG:-8 /10
Desert Eagle:-10 /10
Combat shotgun:-10 /10
Shotgun:-10 /10
Sniper:-9/10

C Bug :- 10/10
2 Shots :- 10/10
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Premium Member
Premium Member
Mafia

In-game username : Pro[K]iller

PostSubject: Re: Application for BR member   Application for BR member Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:15 am

Where is the SS of your stats
Back to top Go down
[BR]DavidN
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DavidN

In-game username : [BR]DavidN

PostSubject: Re: Application for BR member   Application for BR member Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:47 am

Mafia wrote:
Where is the SS of your stats
You don't need to worry for that. He put the link in, just watch closer.
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Premium Member
Premium Member
Mafia

In-game username : Pro[K]iller

PostSubject: Re: Application for BR member   Application for BR member Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:05 am

Oh sorry U didn't notice the link nice stats
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Application for BR member   Application for BR member Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:10 am

pls explain this how u move while aiming with sniper
use lag.cs wont make u pro
cause u got 100 fps and 100ping(approx)
nothing excpt lag.cs can make u lag

here is the proof

i dont want to give much time on this app
just 24 hrs and you are denied
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Application for BR member   Application for BR member Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:16 am

[BR]Pranesh__ wrote:
pls explain this how u move while aiming with sniper
use lag.cs wont make u pro
i duel the dude he aint hacker , when u spec ppl u can see how they move shooting with sniper is visual bug but they stayin still . We can't say the game isnt perfect . He won the duel against me last night and i was in good condition with 20-25 health left . Is a good person which never fight ppl , i saw him when he join for first time in our server and i remember because the country . I'm sure in one thing he enjoy the server and the members in . This is the chance to get someone from country also . I tellin to all BR members to vote under this applications and not chat . Example: +1 because , -1 because or pending .
Alex greate apply
Chilled nice guy
I don't have wht think about +1 from and good luck! You deserve.
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Application for BR member   Application for BR member Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:10 pm

dani you never hacked nor used cleo so u dont know what i wanna say a guy with 100 ping and 100 fps can never lag like that and it is only possible with lag.cs and just waiting for him to see him in lssw so i can make a vid from there and get him out like with CHMOD
just will wait for JAY'S, ZACK'S and MIAOS'S vote  hope they will check everything  before voting and i wont see any other vote still
-1 FROM ME
Back to top Go down
michelkubina
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
michelkubina

In-game username : MicheliN

PostSubject: Application for BR member   Application for BR member Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Insulting and now too cleo mods...ofc. -1man and fix ur lags
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Application for BR member   Application for BR member Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:13 pm

Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Application for BR member   Application for BR member Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:37 pm

''6te me denainat ot idiotisum za lag.cs hack insult.. lol. Igraq igrata samp ot 4 godini znam absolutno vsi4ko i nakakuv novak 6te mi vika lagger hacker cleo user.. nqma ni6to lol 6te si namera po hubav server i clan koito 6te razviq. Optivah se da naprava ne6to v servera ama kato gledam kakvi idioti ima mai nqma da stane.''......... ''2 ot [BR] mi vikat che pozlvam cleo modovo koeto ne e vqrno i toq [BR]Pranesh kogato go bih mi vika igra igra v LSSW kolkoto moje6 skoro kato admin doide 6te te bannem za cleo mods (nqmam dumi)''....................................................................................................................................................................thats wht he said after read all those.....wtf that mean???..ppl called me hacker also , fuckin NWA banned me for hacks but months after that i got his ass proven and ban him.....BR members get kicked by some mods n shit all the time...Look his words why i start thinkin he is right... Why Fazer who was named as hacker start calling me hacker(friendly)? How many BR's my choses left? All.
Im mad and tired.......He is ready to go away , lock the post.....the ships follow the leader ship all the time....
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Application for BR member   Application for BR member Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:19 am

stop being bitchy now i am wht i am i dont want useless shit in BR i dont care whtever he says if he used the mod in lssw he wont be there for much time
and dani i posted the proof of his cleo now shut up
DENIED/~LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for BR member   Application for BR member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for BR member
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: [BR] Blacks Revenge Family :: Join Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: