Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.

Go down 
+9
michelkubina
[BR]ShopenZ
[BR]The_Pranesh
Wes
RaZFire
[BR]Maios
[BR]RedBuLL
DeeMoh
[BR]CoRe_
13 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]CoRe_
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]CoRe_

In-game username : [BR]Core_

TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Empty
PostSubject: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Are you thinking about joining some other clan:(yes or no) No, Only the Black Revenge.

What is your name in game: TheDeadKnight231

What does BR mean: Black Revenge

Name At least 3 BR members: [BR]Pranesh, [BR]Chronicz, [BR]RazFire. [BR] Jay, [BR]Pranic, [BR]Web, [BR] Stryker, [BR] Marwan, [BR]Deemoh.

Name at Least 3 Server admins: Fango, Pranesh, Deemoh.

How old are you: 19

What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female] Male.

Why do you want to join BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : Because I want to show my loyalty to this clan and my qualities and skills what I got. Also I like the BR people to duel with because they are playing in this server honest without the cheats/hacks - they are showing what they have made of. Also I see this clan got good opportunity.
And this clan is good for me to join I think because they are good people. And I like this BR people. So I hope I will be accepted to this clan.

why Do you think we will accept you ? [ 50 Words at Least] : Because I think I got enough good shooting skills instead of other applicants. I got good qualities like : Great Shooting Skills, Fast Sprinter, Great Determination, Good communication skills, Good Reflexes, Great Vision. Also Great Teamwork skills. I think you will accept me because people can trust me very well, and Im not the rulebreaker/cheater/hacker, I can play in this server in the correct way, Im good person. Also im friendly. And I heard this BR clan is loooking for true players, so I was thinking why not to accept me.

How did you Found Our server? : Well, my friend found this server and gave me the IP to play here.

Tell some BR rules: Report every hacker on this server, car rammers, cheaters, also who have big pings. Be polite to players and also be friendly.

Do you Have skype ? [Username if yes] : knight.dead2  

Will You able To use Skype ? : Yeah, I do.

Where are you from? : Australia.

What do you do if you saw a Hacker and Admins are Offline ? : I should wait beffore somoene admin come online and then I should report him state his ID and the reason for ban.

What's your daily activity on the server [Per Day] : 60min-200 min per day.
What do You do if you saw a Server hacker ? : I should report state his ID and the reason for ban - And the ban should ban him.

Complete The Sentence Below :

1) You are not able To Cheat/Hack

2) Three Foxes is Missing from the Zoo Exhibit

3) You have to Follow the Server Rules to Not get Banned

Which languages can you speak?: English.

Did you ever get banned from server if did tell us the reason: No, I didnt have been banned from this server.

Please tell us your in game stats: (Kills/deaths/K/D ratio/playing time) [/stats](show us a SS)
                                             http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=bf25ja&s=5#.UjMYR8bIZ8U

Also If accepted you will be on a 1 month Probation trial if you mess up anytime during that 1 month you will be kicked out and most important thing you should not be a micro smg/uzi  user
do you understand the agreement [Yes , No]? Yes, I do.

Rate Yourself

Walking Weapon
SMG:- 9/10
Desert Eagle:- 8/10
Combat shotgun:- 9/10
Shotgun:- 8/10
Sniper:- 9/10

C Bug :- 7/10
2 Shots :- 8/10

Last edited by DeadKnight231 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DeeMoh
Premium Member
Premium Member
DeeMoh

In-game username : DeeMoh

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:28 pm

DeadKnight231 wrote:
Are you thinking about joining some other clan:(yes or no) No, Only the Black Revenge.

What is your name in game: TheDeadKnight231

What does BR mean: Black Revenge

Name At least 3 BR members: [BR]Pranesh, [BR]Chronicz, [BR]RazFire. [BR] Jay, [BR]Pranic, [BR]Web, [BR] Stryker, [BR] Marwan, [BR]Deemoh.

Name at Least 3 Server admins: Fango, Pranesh, Deemoh.

How old are you: 19

What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female] Male.

Why do you want to join BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : Because I want to show my loyalty to this clan and my qualities and skills what I got.

why Do you think we will accept you ? [ 50 Words at Least] : Because I think I got enough good shooting skills instead of other applicants.

How did you Found Our server? : Well, my friend found this server and gave me the IP to play here.

Tell some BR rules: Report every hacker on this server, car rammers, cheaters, also who have big pings. Be polite to players and also be friendly.

Do you Have skype ? [Username if yes] : knight.dead2  

Will You able To use Skype ? : Yeah, I do.

Where are you from? : Australia.

What do you do if you saw a Hacker and Admins are Offline ? : I should wait beffore somoene admin come online and then I should report him state his ID and the reason for ban.

What's your daily activity on the server [Per Day] : 60min-200 min per day.
What do You do if you saw a Server hacker ? : I should report state his ID and the reason for ban - And the ban should ban him.

Complete The Sentence Below :

1) You are not able To Cheat/Hack

2) Three Foxes is Missing from the Zoo Exhibit

3) You have to Follow the Server Rules to Not get Banned

Which languages can you speak?: English.

Did you ever get banned from server if did tell us the reason: No, I didnt have been banned from this server.

Please tell us your in game stats: (Kills/deaths/K/D ratio/playing time) [/stats](show us a SS)
                                             http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=bf25ja&s=5#.UjMYR8bIZ8U

Also If accepted you will be on a 1 month Probation trial if you mess up anytime during that 1 month you will be kicked out and most important thing you should not be a micro smg/uzi  user
do you understand the agreement [Yes , No]? Yes, I do.

Rate Yourself

Walking Weapon
SMG:- 9/10
Desert Eagle:- 8/10
Combat shotgun:- 9/10
Shotgun:- 8/10
Sniper:- 9/10

C Bug :- 7/10
2 Shots :- 8/10
1. good [BR]Pranic= pranesh [BR]Web, [BR] Stryker, [BR] Marwan
2. 50 words
3. 50 words
4. ''are'' missing
5. good ratio, kills and hours

just fix point 2 and 3 please.
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:33 pm

nice +1
Back to top Go down
[BR]Maios
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
[BR]Maios

In-game username : [BR]Maios

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:34 pm

Never seen u in game. Pending
Back to top Go down
RaZFire
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
RaZFire

In-game username : .RaZ_

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:07 pm

PENDING : Nice skills , but fix your application please.
Thank You Smile 
Back to top Go down
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:33 pm

+ 1 for me
- I seen you on
- Active
- Follows the rules

Last edited by [BR]Wes on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:56 pm

good stats +1
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:30 pm

idk u because im 2 inactive u have good stats ppl knw u trust u so +1 from me good luck
Back to top Go down
michelkubina
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
michelkubina

In-game username : MicheliN

PostSubject: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:31 pm

I want see your skils in game now Pending
Back to top Go down
QJeb
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
QJeb

In-game username : [BR]QJeb

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Don't know just PENDING.
will w8 what gona tell others
Back to top Go down
FroG
Premium Member
Premium Member
FroG

In-game username : MADAFAKAPRO2006_._

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Well i'll give u +1 after u fix ur apply...now PENDING...
Back to top Go down
[BR]Robin_Vinci
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Robin_Vinci

In-game username : [BR]Robin_Vinci

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:28 pm

On hold, till u fix app ;)after u fixed there will say if u get accepted or denied but i see mutch positive but i think u will  get accepted after fix
Back to top Go down
michelkubina
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
michelkubina

In-game username : MicheliN

PostSubject: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:40 pm

I saw your skills in game =Pro skills so +1
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:19 am

still u need jay's and vinci's vote to get accepted :c
Back to top Go down
[BR]CoRe_
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]CoRe_

In-game username : [BR]Core_

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Thanks, about the supports I hope my application is fixed now enough. So I hope I will be accepted into the BR.

-TheDeadKnight231
Back to top Go down
[BR]Jay
Administrator
Administrator
[BR]Jay

In-game username : [BR]Jay

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:08 pm

+1

-Skilled
-Active
-Friendly
-Ready for BR
Back to top Go down
[BR]Robin_Vinci
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Robin_Vinci

In-game username : [BR]Robin_Vinci

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Accepted

u can use BR tag from now on , pranesh and jay will help u ingame and so if u need help just ask to us Wink we don't bite :p Welcome To BR Family Wink and good luck with the trail , remember don't break rules or something else Wink
Back to top Go down
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Congrats TheDeadKnight231! Smile 
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:27 am

gratz
~LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.   TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheDeadKnight's231 Application for Black Revenge.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: [BR] Blacks Revenge Family :: Join Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: