Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

My BR application

Go down 
+5
michelkubina
ShadowEye
DeeMoh
[BR]RedBuLL
[BR]DavidN
9 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]DavidN
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DavidN

In-game username : [BR]DavidN

My BR application Empty
PostSubject: My BR application   My BR application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:41 am

Are you thinking about joining some other clan:(yes or no) No.

What is your name in game: DavidN

What does BR mean: Black Revenge

Name At least 3 BR members: [BR]DeeMoh, [BR]RedBull, [BR]QJeb

Name at Least 3 Server admins: [BR]RedBull, fango, [BR]Jay

How old are you: 17

What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female]? Male

Why do you want to join BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : I want to join this clan because it's the main clan of the server and the members of the clan are really helpfull and friendly. I will help other players if they have any problems while playing, making sure that there are no rulebrakers and cheater because in DM servers there are a lot of them. I would like to see my name with that famous [BR] sign.

why Do you think we will accept you ? [ 50 Words at Least] : Well, because I'm friendly and helpfull guy. I don't break the rules and I never cheat. I gain a lot of administration experience while playing on another server that I left.
I was admin there for several months and I spent a lot of time there. I'm able to recognize all cheats that most of the players use. I'm not a professional at shooting but I got some skill which I will improve in the future, I promise that. I'm not so much experienced with DM servers because this is my second SA:MP server, and the first DM server. The server where I played was focused on stunts so I couldn't shoot with other players. When I joined I really liked this server because it was something totally new for me, I spent so much time playing and gaining my shooting experience.

How did you Found Our server? : I was searching on SA:MP at "Hosted" tab for several minutes and I wound it and added it to my favorites list and when I joined I said to myself: "Yea, I will stay here."

Tell some BR rules: Don't use third party mods or s0beit, you will be banned. Respect higher BR levels. Car ram is not allowed. Act mature and professional.

Do you Have skype ? [Username if yes] : Yea, I have Skype, username is david_drmno

Will You able To use Skype ? : Sure.

Where are you from? : Serbia.

What do you do if you saw a Hacker and Admins are Offline ? : I don't use /report when admins aren't ingame. I just take some screenshots and videos of the cheaters and I report them on the forum.

What's your daily activity on the server [Per Day] : Maximum 2 hours because I go to school.

What do You do if you saw a Server hacker ? : If there are admins ingame I will /report him, but if admins are offline I will take some screenshots and videos and report them on the forum.

Complete The Sentence Below :

1) You are not allowed To Cheat/Hack

2) Three Foxes are Missing from the Zoo Exhibit

3) You have to Follow the Server rules to Not get Banned

Which languages can you speak?: Serbian, English.

Did you ever get banned from server if did tell us the reason: I never got banned here.

Please tell us your in game stats: (Kills/deaths/K/D ratio/playing time) [/stats](show us a SS)
My BR application 156snj5

Also If accepted you will be on a 1 month Probation trial if you mess up anytime during that 1 month you will be kicked out and most important thing you should not be a micro smg/uzi user
do you understand the agreement [Yes , No]? Yes, I understand.

Rate Yourself

Walking Weapon
SMG:-5 /10
Desert Eagle:-6 /10
Combat shotgun:-7 /10
Shotgun:-6 /10
Sniper:-9 /10

C Bug :- 3/10
2 Shots :- 7/10

Just to add something: I know my stats aren't the best, I promise I will improve them in the future. I don't know, I might get denied because of that. We will see.
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

My BR application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My BR application   My BR application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:51 pm

+1 from me because

- friendly and helpful Guy
- good skills
- very active IG and forum too
- You are ready for BR

Good Luck Bro Good luck 
Back to top Go down
DeeMoh
Premium Member
Premium Member
DeeMoh

In-game username : DeeMoh

My BR application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My BR application   My BR application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:07 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
ShadowEye
ShadowEye

In-game username : ShadowEye

My BR application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My BR application   My BR application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Deleted Post.

Last edited by ShadowEye on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeeMoh
Premium Member
Premium Member
DeeMoh

In-game username : DeeMoh

My BR application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My BR application   My BR application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:17 pm

ShadowEye wrote:
+1

sorry shadow you are not allowed to vote after your one month trial has ended
Back to top Go down
michelkubina
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
michelkubina

In-game username : MicheliN

My BR application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My BR application   My BR application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:10 pm

+1
Nice skills & very active Good luck
Back to top Go down
FroG
Premium Member
Premium Member
FroG

In-game username : MADAFAKAPRO2006_._

My BR application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My BR application   My BR application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:10 pm

well ,I'm givining u +1 cauze u friendly and good player also u have some skills and don't give a fuck that they are not so professional cauze players before pros in BR already..So GL!
Back to top Go down
[BR]Maios
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
[BR]Maios

In-game username : [BR]Maios

My BR application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My BR application   My BR application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:55 pm

I will give u +1: always friendly with me and with the others players... Respect the admins etc.. Btw i think that we must work on your skills and we can help you. Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
[BR]DavidN
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DavidN

My BR application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My BR application   My BR application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:02 pm

[BR]Maios wrote:
Btw i think that we must work on your skills and we can help you. Good Luck Smile
Ofc brah, I will work hard on my skills. Smile And thanks guys for the support! ^_^ Smile
Back to top Go down
[BR]Robin_Vinci
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Robin_Vinci

In-game username : [BR]Robin_Vinci

My BR application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My BR application   My BR application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:21 am

ACCEPTED DUE TO 5 Positive Votes From BR members

Congratz Wink
Back to top Go down
[BR]DavidN
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DavidN

My BR application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My BR application   My BR application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:39 am

[BR]Robin_Vinci wrote:

Congratz Wink
Owiiiii ^__^ Thanks bro and thank you all guys for voting positive for me. Smile I really appreciate that. Very Happy I promise, you won't regret.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Robin_Vinci
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Robin_Vinci

In-game username : [BR]Robin_Vinci

My BR application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My BR application   My BR application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:43 pm

DavidN wrote:
[BR]Robin_Vinci wrote:

Congratz Wink
Owiiiii ^__^ Thanks bro and thank you all guys for voting positive for me. :)I really appreciate that. :DI promise, you won't regret.
u have 1 month to prove it :p Wink so good luck with the trail BR member if u succeed then u will get lvl 2 ur now on lvl 1 BR Wink
Back to top Go down
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

My BR application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My BR application   My BR application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:33 pm

Congrats David
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My BR application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My BR application   My BR application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My BR application
Page 1 of 1