Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Angel want to talk now .

Go down 
+5
[BR]Maios
[BR]RedBuLL
[BR]Robin_Vinci
DeeMoh
[BR]ShopenZ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

Angel want to talk now . Empty
PostSubject: Angel want to talk now .   Angel want to talk now . Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:19 pm

..i have no idea where to add this post........and i have no idea what heppen those days.
Last couple weeks/months our server underwent alot of problems and crash the head of Faqahat. Instead of helping you create more......He made new servers , ip's , corrections many times and still he is the bad guy. All this COST FUCKING MONEY , real money not /setcash money....people start leaving for nothing , ok thats cool i ignore their topics . This game and server has made it for fun ONLY and nothing more , but you turn into global world problem . You support people like Best Killer that are unable to creat shit but troubles , so fine is your choise . Respect it old admin as PK was ready to ban all players and why???..because of lost internet love(impossible truly love) . Well i left him to start ban before ban him i want it to see with my eyes because if u tell something like that i will never believe....u can just stand up and go away .
You can see in whole world the war servers suck , this is one of the best(profesional admins , strong rules , inteligent people and ........) You guys watch the activity of CALI as competition...?..well u ALL crazy , that server made BK admin lol...is just another shity server .
....Any time u get pushed u just start speaking BK this , BK that like he is something in this comunity and his real life . You start to set ultimatums to Faqahat about craps all the time and i can see this....and most of are ready to become BK followers . Best Killer said i am his dog...alright but I WILL STAY NEXT TO HIM UNTIL THE END OF THOSE SHIT and i don't give a fuck what someone think , speak or whatever... He is the only guy here focused in some special way , no he isnt blind . I know him a bit we chat also if u don't know.
This son of the bitch Daniel said we had 30 daily , well thats cool , but still is none of your busines . He said ''You people get a life'' , to who u talking????People try to get some fun playing this game couple hrs of day . You're the one who need a life standing 24/7 on ur computer tryin fall the server. Is not your problem what life the people have , live how ever u want but dont disturb the others...go out find some girl for a first time in ur life , kiss her feel something....
You all free to go , good bye , but i will stay .
i cant add nothing more here.......i was speechless but still i made some topic....
Back to top Go down
DeeMoh
Premium Member
Premium Member
DeeMoh

In-game username : DeeMoh

PostSubject: Re: Angel want to talk now .   Angel want to talk now . Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:05 pm

good speach, and I totaly agree with you!agree 
Back to top Go down
[BR]Robin_Vinci
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Robin_Vinci

In-game username : [BR]Robin_Vinci

PostSubject: Re: Angel want to talk now .   Angel want to talk now . Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:20 am

nice speech Wink
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: Angel want to talk now .   Angel want to talk now . Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:41 am

Agreed
Back to top Go down
[BR]Maios
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
[BR]Maios

In-game username : [BR]Maios

PostSubject: Re: Angel want to talk now .   Angel want to talk now . Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:49 am

I agree too
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: Angel want to talk now .   Angel want to talk now . Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 am

Agreeee nice speech roxy
Quote :
You're the one who need a life standing 24/7 on ur computer tryin fall the server.
Especially this one
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
hamzaxel
Premium Member
Premium Member
hamzaxel

In-game username : loling

PostSubject: Re: Angel want to talk now .   Angel want to talk now . Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:55 am

lmao noob RoXy keep sucking Dicks.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Angel want to talk now .   Angel want to talk now . Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:24 pm

alright Laughing .....i am the hooker.
About my life you can dream about it, i have everything bitch , i have alot of everything . My life is pronto until my end , perfect company , alot of sisters , alot of true friends and much much much more... And you there.....i can see how pathetic u are. Foreced and beaten at school eveyday and here u think u great . I want ur profiles down , i think u have nothing to do anymore here .
Back to top Go down
DeeMoh
Premium Member
Premium Member
DeeMoh

PostSubject: Re: Angel want to talk now .   Angel want to talk now . Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:12 pm

so even if her life is fucked, what do you have to do with that?
Back to top Go down
fango
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
fango

In-game username : fango

PostSubject: Re: Angel want to talk now .   Angel want to talk now . Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:17 pm

roxy is angry im scared =(
Back to top Go down
DeeMoh
Premium Member
Premium Member
DeeMoh

PostSubject: Re: Angel want to talk now .   Angel want to talk now . Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:18 pm

BEST_KILLER993 wrote:
[BR]DeeMoh wrote:
so even if her life is fucked, what do you have to do with that?
Why did she make this topic then?Anyone told her to make it?
what do YOU have to do with that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel want to talk now .   Angel want to talk now . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel want to talk now .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Latest Info-
Jump to: