Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Rasta. to Black Revenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

Rasta. to Black Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rasta. to Black Revenge   Rasta. to Black Revenge Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:49 am

Wanna get Banned from BR App ? I told you to wait a Week This is the last time Wait 7 Days or You'll Get Permanent Denied from BR , DENIED
Back to top Go down
Heraa

In-game username : Heraa

PostSubject: Re: Rasta. to Black Revenge   Rasta. to Black Revenge Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:34 pm

Pepsi.Cola wrote:
Are you thinking about joining some other clan: no

What is your name in game: Rasta.

What does BR mean: Black Revenge

Name At least 3 BR members: [BR]Faqahat [BR]Pranesh_ [BR]Yahya98 [BR]Marwan [BR]Jamal [BR]Angel [BR]Jay [BR]LiveStrong. [BR]RedBuLL

Name at Least 3 Server admins: [BR]Faqahat [BR]Pranesh_ [BR]Yahya98 [BR]Marwan [BR]Jamal [BR]Angel [BR]Jay Fango [ONS]PK [BR]LiveStrong [BR]RedBuLL

How old are you: 15 years old

What is Your Gender ? Male

Why do you want to join BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : you know why? because it is a wonderful clan and want back to BR, Because I was in that clan and I felt happy to be in this clan, also want a chance because I want really to the clan, I abused the rules of the clan and kicked me and I felt bad, I did the famous "G-ABUSE". I felt bad, at that time, did not want or return to the server. then spent months and returned to the server and the first thing I saw a BR member, and i say. "i really want BR join clan again" so, I returned to the server and prepare to return to BR. this is not the end, this is just the beginning

why Do you think we will accept you ? [ 50 Words at Least] : because I need one last chance to return to the clan, want to go back, I have a good reputation on the server, I want to be a good player, I want to be good BR member, I want to be a good admin on the server, I want to be a good example for the server, do not any kind of "hacks", I never used hacks in this server or none, use the "Aimbot" not use "Ban Evade" not use cleo mods, not use "sobeit" not use "Parkour mods" I'm a good player, I deserve a chance, I will be a good example, not break the rules.

How did you Found Our server? : find videos to samp servers Very Happy

Tell some BR rules: respect BR rules,respect admins,no C-Ram,no Helikill,no Carkill,no Hacks,no G-abuse.

Do you Have skype ? [Username if yes] :  yeah im already added in skype group

Where are you from? : Chile

What do you do if you saw a Hacker and Admins are Offline ? : i report them at forums

What's your daily activity on the server [Per Day] : 1-3 hours

What do You do if you saw a Server hacker ? : i take some SS and then show to [BR]Faqahat

Complete The Sentence Below :

1) You are not allowed To Cheat/Hack

2) Three Foxes are Missing from the Zoo Exhibit

3) You have to Follow the Server Rules to Not get Banned

Which languages can you speak?: English Spanish Portuguese

Did you ever get banned from server if did tell us the reason: yeah

Please tell us your in game stats: Rasta. to Black Revenge 452512gtasa2013072421410198

Also If accepted you will be on a 1 month Probation trial if you mess up anytime during that 1 month you will be kicked out and most important thing you should not be a micro smg/uzi  user
do you understand the agreement? yes of course really understood

Rate Yourself

Walking Weapon
SMG:- 4/10
Desert Eagle:- 3/10
Combat shotgun:- 4/10
Shotgun:- 3/10
Sniper:- 4/10

C Bug :- 4/10
2 Shots :- 3/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rasta. to Black Revenge   Rasta. to Black Revenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rasta. to Black Revenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: [BR] Blacks Revenge Family :: Join Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: