Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Donate Questions xO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fango
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
fango

In-game username : fango

Donate Questions xO Empty
PostSubject: Donate Questions xO   Donate Questions xO Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Hello Br familia and Faqahat
You know i send u ingame message about donating for admin level and Vip Package (Full armor, own Vip car etc)
I want know what is the diference between admin level 3 and admin level 4 nobody gives me a great answer for my question that i doubt its no big deal between this levels. But what can i do with level 3 and with level 4 admin.thx
(6 years english in school and i failure :] Evil or Very Mad  )

And another question =D when i chose for Gold Vip can i decide my Villa and houses or give u me houses im not sure about it. thx

I hope  i can  fix the payment on saturday

That was my Questions  and wee see us ingames bye =D
Back to top Go down
DeeMoh
Premium Member
Premium Member
DeeMoh

In-game username : DeeMoh

PostSubject: Re: Donate Questions xO   Donate Questions xO Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:15 pm

off topic: could you please change or crop yout profile pic? its annoying
Back to top Go down
fango
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
fango

PostSubject: Re: Donate Questions xO   Donate Questions xO Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:36 pm

oh sory its toob ig x) i change fast
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: Donate Questions xO   Donate Questions xO Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:04 pm

There are not much diffrence between lvl3 and 4. You can ban players with lvl 3 and many other things. Lvl4: rangeban, enable-disable (for example you can disable anti spam and something), and you can lock the server. So there are not much difference between these lvls. Sorry but I cant help ya with VIP. Dont know anything about that xD. You need to ask Faqa. I hope I helped you
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Donate Questions xO   Donate Questions xO Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:41 pm

I don't Think we have the admin level 4 for sale as far as i know but you can Contact Faqahat for more INformation
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: Donate Questions xO   Donate Questions xO Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:03 pm

fango wrote:
Hello Br familia and Faqahat
You know i send u ingame message about donating for admin level and Vip Package (Full armor, own Vip car etc)
I want know what is the diference between admin level 3 and admin level 4 nobody gives me a great answer for my question that i doubt its no big deal between this levels. But what can i do with level 3 and with level 4 admin.thx
(6 years english in school and i failure :] Evil or Very Mad  )

And another question =D when i chose for Gold Vip can i decide my Villa and houses or give u me houses im not sure about it. thx

I hope  i can  fix the payment on saturday

That was my Questions  and wee see us ingames bye =D
Hello,
We Talked about this In-Game.let me Explain it to you.About VIP , We Got a 8$/month Package. That Includes Many Features, including, Save Skin , A Members Car, a bike, a special Members Weapon kit. , As a Member you can Buy Full Armour and Health From the Shop. A Custom Skin, and Much more.
For Admin, There Are 7 Levels In Administration system , Depending upon the Ranks , and Commands , and Accesses to the Server. First Four Ranks, Trial Admin, Moderator, Administrator and Head Admin Can be bought Through our Site admin.ls-sw.net
About Houses, We Got 10 types of Houses, Level 1-10 Each level Describes the Size, Capacity, Rank , and Accessibility to the house, Level 1 is gonna be the smallest house. with minimum accesses, And level 7 is the Big House with many accessibility, Level 8 ,9 and 10 Are Custom Designed house , we Can Map them according to your choice.
About Payment method you asked about in game . We currently got 2 Payment Methods,
1, Paypal .A Online Payment Source, you can pay with paypal if you have a credit card, or a bank account. you can register on its website www.paypal.com, then you can use instant payments button in our portals or send the payments directly to our Paypal email blacksrevenge@live.com.
2, Westren union, Western union is a offline source yo pay. you can Estimate all the prices of the products oyu want to buy and , buy it offline using western union merchants nearly all over the world its also an instant and a easy way to make a payment. here is a complete guide of how to make a a payment using westren union www.ls-sw.net/wu
Back to top Go down
fango
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
fango

PostSubject: Re: Donate Questions xO   Donate Questions xO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:48 pm

thx for response guys =D faqa i missed today the payment i go monday western union i want admin level 3 and 8$ package=) i play with my cousin in the server maybe next month i buy house with level 7 8 9 thath we can spawn as vagos just him and me not other vagos thank you =)
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: Donate Questions xO   Donate Questions xO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:45 pm

Sure Fango, Let me Know When you Are ready to pay with Western union. I will Guide you How to Send a Payment through it.
Back to top Go down
fango
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
fango

PostSubject: Re: Donate Questions xO   Donate Questions xO Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:23 pm

hi Faqa im done with payment check it come skype =D
Back to top Go down
fango
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
fango

PostSubject: Re: Donate Questions xO   Donate Questions xO Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Click me:

I made with Br angel <3 a house Tour and i decide with angel this Location is best. Its near beach and no war zone or drive bye shootings i want it quiet itz havs 2 garage i want it with Cage and a nice swimming pool on on orrf on my house with barbecue party sets Smile faqa answer me =)
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: Donate Questions xO   Donate Questions xO Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:05 pm

fango wrote:
Click me:

I made with Br angel <3 a house Tour and i decide with angel this Location is best. Its near beach and no war zone or drive bye shootings i want it  quiet itz havs 2 garage i want it with Cage and a nice swimming pool on on orrf on my house  with barbecue party sets :)faqa answer me  =)

Alright Fango, We Will set up your House according to your desires. As Soon as you Buy it =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donate Questions xO   Donate Questions xO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donate Questions xO
Page 1 of 1