Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Various bugs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jurpedo

Various bugs Empty
PostSubject: Various bugs   Various bugs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Not going to read all the other topics so I'll go straight to the point. Apologies if some of these were reported.

1-
That little staircase to the roof of the back of CJ's house could use some repositioning. It's so fucking easy to slip in between the stairs and the building. In that case, you get jammed, unable to move and if you were pursuing some pussy who tried to get up there then you get jammed, you fucking get killed and can't do shit.

2-
Occasionally, your weapons disappear (forever)after you get off a vehicle. A dumb shit would understand that this prevents those retarded driver drive by. But this srsly needs reworking or at least some tendering because although most of the time your weapons are returned, sometimes they just don't like I mentioned above. This is very annoying because when you fully geared up and planned to go up to some other gang gun-blazing then you get off your car and figure you've became fucking unarmed aka spent all that "gearing-up" money for nothing, it's just a fucking shit feeling.

3-
That binco near Ballas spawn, is just... You never know when you will enter it and when you do, you can only hope that you can somehow walk into the spot that teleports you back out. Can't there be at least a checkpoint or that arrow you've used for people going out from spawn?

4-
Server crashes 1000 times a day. I heard you guys will be trying to fix that so I won't go into this, after losing 30k or more because of buying weapons before the crash.

I'm known to be a heavy insulter and I admit that. I wouldn't be one if there weren't shit for me to insult about. But some of the above bugs really pisses me off. Regarding to the attitude I've used to type this, well I'd rather not hide my emotions just to get people to dislike me less.

Thanks for reading.

Ps. Might as well suggest a script or something to prevent cunts to fucking g abuse.
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

In-game username : [BR]NWA[JG]

Various bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various bugs   Various bugs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:38 pm

we understand you and will try to do everything to fix all,but you should understood our hard work,the life of owner not easy hes tryin to do everything,but be patient we will check this
Back to top Go down
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

In-game username : [ONS]PK

Various bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various bugs   Various bugs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Thank you for your time. Those reports are currently being looked at and has been going through slow progress due to our owners life. I will (hopefully) try to get back into scripting, but stay patient and no need to report more than once (hopefully you wont) and it will be fixed. The server crash is happening because of the CPU overload, in which SOME admins can reduce the risk of it happening by respawning the playerbase and such.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PKMusicDJ
Sponsored content

Various bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various bugs   Various bugs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Various bugs
Page 1 of 1