Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Wow...No credit for all my work?

Go down 
+5
PK
[BR]ShopenZ
[BR]Yahya__
hamzaxel
[BR]ChronicZ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

In-game username : [BR]ChronicZ

Wow...No credit for all my work? Empty
PostSubject: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:51 am

Okay,I am an admin in this community for nearly two years.
I was the most active admin on the server but I was inactive for a month due to my exams...
I spoke to Faqahat and explained to him that I am doing exams via facebook and he said it is grand and he asked me if I will still admin for him and I said yes but I needed a few days...

I don't know how he is a level 5...I don't care either because I never worked for him...
I only work for Faqahat and I do my admin job right...
so this kid without giving me a chance to explain decides to demote me...

I remember you when you bought your level 1,I showed you around,introduced you to a few,this is how I get re-paid?...You need to respect others who have been in this community longer then you...

I feel used in a way,because I've been here for long,I did quite a lot for the server and I just feel like it was all for nothing since I don't even get to say a word of explanation but pay a price which I don't deserve which is demotion.

Last edited by [BR]ChronicZ on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hamzaxel
Premium Member
Premium Member
hamzaxel

In-game username : loling

PostSubject: Re: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:57 am

WoW i guess he is your clan mate why you said he is a kid
Also Marwan is Best server's admin i never saw him abusing not like other admins*i dont mean all*
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:43 am

hamzaxel wrote:
WoW i guess he is your clan mate why you said he is a kid
Also Marwan is Best server's admin i never saw him abusing not like other admins*i dont mean all*
You don't know chronicz Facepalm ,
He is very good admin, and why a demotion? he already told everyone that he is going inactive.......
I really appreciate all your work chornic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:39 am

Why is all about?

Last edited by Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy1 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:13 am

I didn't ask you who was the best admin,or who you think is the best admin,keep to relevant information.

You probably don't know me,I've been around for longer,just because I was inactive for a month ain't gonna mean I don't want my spot and respect I deserve.

Thanks Yahya you really are awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

In-game username : [ONS]PK

PostSubject: Re: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:00 am

I believe what you said is true dude and is pretty unfair - But, I am in your place. I was a member of ONS for a very long time (the crew before I joined is 15 years old). I was in it since 2007-2008. I still got a Co-Leader rank from the first year and the rest got the same ranks. It isn't always about trust and dedication dude, it is in between the owner, the head of all himself. And you got to accept it because when I denied taking my rank, it was a hell a lot trouble and I've seen why.

You just never know what happens, even though it might be really unfair. But, I still believe in equality and what you said is true, my apologies and no disrespect to both sides.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PKMusicDJ
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:34 pm

Thanks PK,I understand what you are saying,no disrespect to anybody at all I just thought this was unfair as I have done nothing wrong.

I notified the community of my inactivity and now I have time I am back.
Yeah you are right,it's all up to the owner,but if he has somebody who is dedicated to help him why not notice it?No hard feelings,it doesn't bother me much I just feel let down by this.
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:04 pm

Im in this community since january 2013 and all i can say about you is that you're a good admin but especially One of the best killer of LSSW, your stats are just amazing.

So i hope everything's gonna be allright for your admin level, good luck, peace !
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

In-game username : [BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:40 pm

hey Chron my homie i remember your hard work we did it together{banning hackers and posting here} i dont have admin level too but i dont ask faqa to give me my admin level im waitin for admin apply i dont know why but i think this is the true way,lets wait for admin apply bro and if god will be in our side we will continue our work.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:51 pm

Thanks guys,much appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:51 pm

I'm Sorry but imagine u are an admin and Suddenly you see someone u never met or something then u ask him who gave u admin u didn't want to answer u went talking about u are old and exams so yeah i demoted u i speaked to faqahat if i should get u back he said yes I'm Sorry but Don't Judge me for doing my job
Back to top Go down
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:51 am

I have screenshots of everything I said and everything you said,You asked me who hired you,I said faq and you asked me if I talked to him and I said yes he knows I was doing exams,then you started talking to me and telling me that you remember me and that you have a bad memory and set me back.

Now you are saying you never met me or seen me?even tho you were asking me to go on skype to talk to you and said you added me before?
Stop contradicting yourself man.
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

PostSubject: Re: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:32 am

no actually i Apologized u went Bitching about being an admin before me and How i got my admin using Donations and how u was Spamming telling me that you'll tell Faqahat. but Look At my Care Cup \_/ <----- Oh no it's Empty Because i don't care about Being an Old admin
Back to top Go down
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:05 am

Being an old admin?dude I was inactive for one month due to exams.
You cannot go firing admins for no reason when you did not even hire them.
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

PostSubject: Re: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:23 am

I Fired you ??? i Don't even have Permission to fire an Admin i Revoked Your admin so i can ask faqahat if i can Keep you I'm Doing my job and if you don't Like What im Doing You can Always make an Complaint Against me.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:43 am

So is not my job to mess in this topic , but you turned it into battle .
And i can't understand that ''i feel used'' like someone forced you to be admin. Who made this post , you or Faqahat?....i see permanent contradict all the time....and i read this so often. You all have that what you want and chose to play in the way you want so where is the broblem?....same team , clan , server or you try to give an example to others how we united? Because it does not receive . Did you see M4 or some other clan to fight between them?
Marwan did the right choice just think about it , some strange guy just join BR with admin level acting weird.....what you gonna do?

Last edited by Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy1 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[BR]Lorenzo
Server Owner
Server Owner
[BR]Lorenzo

In-game username : [BR]Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:56 am

But when come u bk, we aren't fisnished playing with each other on the CW server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:03 am

I didn't understand that,but okay Roxy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow...No credit for all my work?   Wow...No credit for all my work? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow...No credit for all my work?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: General Requests-
Jump to: