Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[M4]Trailer

Go down 
+7
[BR]ShopenZ
Gangsta_Pavel
YungCupidLad
Kalipso
DeeMoh
Ilyes_Cortez
PK
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

In-game username : [ONS]PK

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:57 pm

Passed the limit, fuck the clan war - don't fight with someone who'll interfere to win.

[M4]Trailer F8YWgNM

[M4]Trailer Lgtbe67

[M4]Trailer Lgt45c0

[M4]Trailer Lgtf8dac

[M4]Trailer RpTWJtE

Had strict direct warnings over 1,000,000,000 times from days to now and she still ignored it - I'm just doing my job by keeping things clean.

Egyptian Soldier, please don't disappoint me since you are such a respectful player.

To the rest of M4, let me show you how your leader is being called 'CLEAN'
Take a zoom in if you want to.

[M4]Trailer Lgtd3ee

[M4]Trailer MS2fbYL

TO ALL OF THE BR MEMBERS:
Stop faking yourself and be fucking true, don't just lay down because someone said so - not even if he was the president, not Faq, not Pranesh, not no one. You can NEVER know when you'd do good for your people. It's good or bad, might show disrespect JUST to fix something. Don't fight with someone who won't fight back, instead talk to win or enter the sides to win too. When I was in BR with Faqahat and such - I always spoke up, never layed down because his my leader or anything. A true LEADER, won't just fuck you around because you spoke up, instead he'd listen. Faqahat, will NEVER EVER talk towards you disrespectfully for speaking what's on your mind. No matter how bad it sounds, he'll listen like it's good. Try it yourself, speak as much as you want and he'll listen - his a leader.

At least that's what I LEARNED from Tupac's Thug Life code; Thug Life, you know whatcha gotta' do, stay true.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PKMusicDJ
Ilyes_Cortez
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Lol you post only the screens that show you have reason ?
Just wait 10 min
Back to top Go down
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Ilyes_Cortez wrote:
Lol you post only the screens that show you have reason ?
Just wait 10 min

Am I supposed to post pictures that have no reason? Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Ilyes_Cortez
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Post the screens of all story
Back to top Go down
DeeMoh
Premium Member
Premium Member
DeeMoh

In-game username : DeeMoh

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:05 pm

PK I totaly agree with the speetch at the end and im glad trailer is banned, ask redbull what he all day, not a bit of respect to anyone. So thanks PK
Back to top Go down
Kalipso
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

In-game username : [M4]Kalipso_Force

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:14 pm

You Forget Thoses Screens :

[M4]Trailer 1lJUe5Lx7X4qxuQLwUxLmHKVYSBSzd0

[M4]Trailer 146Bt0YU8ub6lSQaLT7IWiHvJpZ1

[M4]Trailer 1WLfhLVpaTeGJwHUdJz7zT0Y6q83

[M4]Trailer 1c6Nh1XR2eJgAuDkVfndlWF9BK9Zl0

[M4]Trailer 1pdBboEid7qqh3yBIkoxaWzBBgHp

[M4]Trailer 1E2zHlsKlrQ3SYpJoZdRfqgSbYpKf

[M4]Trailer 1LQsygNj0SEgZWWdyH9sNLAM1V1vNx

[M4]Trailer 16TAiywi49mXRhqYFE0zdBi2AN8P7x0

I Don't Have Time To Reduce Pics.
Back to top Go down
Ilyes_Cortez
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:26 pm

Screen 1 >>> We are here for fun and you for a real war (lol Hitler is not here), IDK why you said this shit but no problem.

Screen 2 >>> i see anything wrong, this nab when i kill him, he always rage like >>> you are noob, uzi for noobs, and me i dont insulted him in your screen look, if he have a problem with me he can report me, you are his lawyer or what ?

Screen 3 + 4 >>> Yes this is true you are not a god to tell me Last warning and last word and i ban you, you are a simple guy who think he is a king, i did not insulted, but you otherwise like >>> Stfu and mother fuckers and more !
[M4]Trailer Sa-mp-15
[M4]Trailer Sa-mp-16

Screen 5 >> You could Warn me or kick me or Mute me but noooo...you...You want action, and you think you can do what you want and you banned me, GG you are admin and me only a simple player !!! now we can see the real mentality of admins in this server !!!
Abuse cmd admin, insults and more !!

Screen 6 + 7 >>> looooool i said this cuz you burned me, and me i did not cheat !
And i said this to show you if same i am cheater i am not idiot to cheat when The most hater of all M4 is conneted but you you lie and you use this screen to show to others players i am cheater !! ok nice lie !! and this is only a sentence that is not proof i am cheater Wink go put a video of my cheat if you have and why you did not banned me when you saw what i said ? hahahahahahahahahaha !

Last edited by Ilyes_Cortez on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
YungCupidLad
YungCupidLad

In-game username : [BR]RudezBwoi

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:31 pm

About time someone did something about her/him or whatever "it" is.
Back to top Go down
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:34 pm

I burned you? I told you I typed in the wrong ID and you accepted it, why turn shit upside down now eh?

You are simply, pathetic, unreliable, and very disrespectful towards everyone in the server. It's about time someone did some action towards your sorry ass.
Back to top Go down
YungCupidLad
YungCupidLad

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:36 pm

PK wrote:
I burned you? I told you I typed in the wrong ID and you accepted it, why turn shit upside down now eh?

You are simply, pathetic, unreliable, and very disrespectful towards everyone in the server. It's about time someone did some action towards your sorry ass.

THIS. took the words right out my mouth PK!

Trailer you have no respect for anybody, but report & cry about when you get disrespected back.

Stay banned or sort out your attitude problems
Back to top Go down
Ilyes_Cortez
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Lol look who is talking ....The admin who abuse his cmd and he is ban now lol, My kid Yada you can't buy all server + all players with only 35$ you must pay much like 250$ lol.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta_Pavel
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : [BR]Gangsta_Pavel

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:49 pm

loooooool i think this nab Trailer realy deserved this ban and with any reason cauze he do car ram , insult admins and players, his favorite "DIE" or "NOOB" realy inrage me and other players.. always lag on the server and don't think about fix it ... and 1 more - he is kid of age 12 i think . so PK u did all correct Wink
Back to top Go down
Kalipso
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:49 pm

Wait For a Head Admin.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta_Pavel
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : [BR]Gangsta_Pavel

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Ilyes_Cortez wrote:
Lol look who is talking ....The admin who abuse his cmd and he is ban now lol, My kid Yada you can't buy all server + all players with only 35$ you must pay much like 250$ lol.
So finaly I want ask u a quation :"How much will u pay ur real money to become an admin?"
negative answers are not allowed.
Back to top Go down
YungCupidLad
YungCupidLad

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Lmfao! actually I paid 20 US Dollors, which in my currency is 12.98 British Pound. Which is nothing to me, LOL.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:50 pm

im not head admin but listen now , because going to be ugly....
M4 and BR just stop insulting and abusing powers or what you do there.....
You have simple cmd now....../duel! You can setduel with someone who want and close his mouth . The public chat is spamed from you everyday ''NOOB , nab , NOOB , nab''....which does not mean any insult .
If you try you can make good battles with this guys without hate....can be friends i mean .
So answer me now when you see M4 ig , or when M4 see BR ig why you join? What is the reason? - to ban , insult , break the rules???? Or you join because you can get a good fight from skilled people ?
Well i know the answer.....the answer is that you like to kill only ''noob'' who can't move his mouse still and watch your stats and make unnecessary videos...there is the answer....
PK know his job and this is truth .
Trailer can be unbanned and seriosly warned......because there is no another chance .
(But all this is only from my side)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ilyes_Cortez
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:47 am

I see this PK the first time in this server maybe he is new admin or IDK but his style to ban like this is not good, he insult and at the same time he kick + ban, really i dont know how he became admin.
And roxy we dont abuse powers me and other players of my team >> we are only simple players but the BR & Admins like abuse powers but that is not a problem for us this is only a game Wink
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:59 am

Yes good Job PK
Ban all M4
And this Egyptian soldiar
I jailed him, cuz I thought, he use money Hacks
But after that many players said, he won at an Event
So I unjailed him and he pmed me all 5 Seconds with
GIVE ME 10000 BECAUSE YOU JAILED ME
GIVE ME 1000 CUZ YOU MADE ME SAD
GIVE ME MY MONEY
AND THEN HE SAID TO TRAILER, THAT I STOLE HIM MONEY FROM EVENT BUT HE DIDN'T LOST ANYTHING
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:50 am

Ilyes_Cortez wrote:

And roxy we dont abuse powers
I talking about the both clans you can't abuse powers >.>

Back to top Go down
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:06 am

Ilyes_Cortez wrote:
I see this PK the first time in this server maybe he is new admin or IDK but his style to ban like this is not good, he insult and at the same time he kick + ban, really i dont know how he became admin.
And roxy we dont abuse powers me and other players of my team >> we are only simple players but the BR & Admins like abuse powers but that is not a problem for us this is only a game Wink

I'm a long formed admin who worked my ass up to respect. I left for personal reasons and joined back, Faqahat and some others were also happy to have me back.

And read my second line on your SS, I said it's a 18+ game.

@RedBull: Yeah, I told him I'll talk to you about it. Please set him his money back if you may, since it decreased - event money means something to most of the players.

Ilyes_Cortez wrote:
Waiting for a head admin

You were teleported and we both muted the global chat and MARWAN himself (Head Admin, Co-Owner, Server Manager, DECIDES ON THE ACTIONS) said himself via Admin Say that you had a last warning or you'd be out of here, we were sick and fed up.

Enough for you?
Back to top Go down
Kalipso
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:18 am

@RedBull : Egyptian Won An Event he didn't hacks.
Back to top Go down
Ilyes_Cortez
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Lol Pk you have 15 years old and you said +18 game.
I do not have a good English to understand all what you write but that is not a problem, do what you want and me i can play when i want Wink !
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Kalipso wrote:
@RedBull : Egyptian Won An Event he didn't hacks.

I know it man
He said he lost money, and I should give him 10000
BUT I DONT STOLE HIM HIS MONEY OR SOMETHING
He kept his money everytime. He didn't lost anything
Back to top Go down
[BR]Maios
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
[BR]Maios

In-game username : [BR]Maios

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:12 pm

it was great when he said "Giuseppe you cat die and keep silent one day" M4 are pathetic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[M4]Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M4]Trailer   [M4]Trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[M4]Trailer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next