Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs

Go down 
+6
Ilyes_Cortez
YungCupidLad
[BR]ShopenZ
[BR]Yahya__
Maro
Kalipso
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kalipso
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

In-game username : [M4]Kalipso_Force

RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Empty
PostSubject: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Your name: [M4]Kalipso_Force for [M4]Trailer
Player being reported: [BR]RudezBwoi
Reason: Abusing admin CMDs + Fight with God Mode ( Don't have Video )
Date: 30 /May/2013
Proof: Evidences :
- He kick M4 for cheating with an insult in reason but don't ban us cuz' he know we don't cheat and when we say to him we don't cheat he kick with insults
Screen Shots:
RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Sa-mp-11

RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Sa-mp-12

RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Sa-mp-13

RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Sa-mp-14

RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Sa-mp-16

RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Sa-mp-17

Here it's 5 Kicks and 6 Screens.
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:12 am

Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:39 am

lol, if its M4, maybe i would kick too Razz
but about the fight with god mode, its abuseee but u dont have proof of it man, take a video next time, its not hard to record it, and the player u report would be banned if the proof is claer

link for fraps https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t3187-frapswhy-not-try-it
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:10 am

Ok i see this they ask me for help but i ignore all pm's .
When you make a war with clan the insults are something normal if tell to some member ''fuck you'' he will respond ''fuck you too'' , but dosn't mean i need to ban him , or mute him , or burn . I see the M4 car to jump a bit and was sure some member will get ban , but they left game it was impossible to play . I'am insulted many times by them also but nothing . I think is interesting when players like them are IG so much intrigue . Who else will go so far to San Fiero to kill you ?, or will waited somewhere with his band ? Sometimes when i played with Faqahat i was witnessed on conversation between him and member like ''Faqahat who the f*** are you?'' ''Who i am? Do you read the credits?'' ''No f*** you'' ''Well f*** you too!!'' and there finish all...just for example and this member still play .
Back to top Go down
YungCupidLad
YungCupidLad

In-game username : [BR]RudezBwoi

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:33 am

Listen, Trailer + M4 im tired of your crap. You's log on with such an attitude and insult us a lot and usually no one bites back because you file a report on them straight away if its a BR clan member. Also, im sure me, and a lot of other BR members could of filed loads of different reports for insults and stuff on you but we choose not too its a waste of time and pathetic. Yesterday I logged on (when i shouldnt have) in a bad mood from a rough IRL day online to see you's online ranting your bullshit in chat again. I thought nah im not going to stand for your clans BS you's do 24/7 so I insulted you's back see how you's like it. + for the godmode, Listen i tried to explain i explained to roxy lol. All admins have a CMD that puts infinite health on them if theyre on duty or suttin, or end up fighting with a hacker. I was fighting with one of your members, and they almost died but there health regenerated. But thats because Roxy set there health back up coz she had to explode the person as the person got reported for hacks? thats why i stuck the cmd on for health because I thought i was up against a hacker so i had to stop what i was doing and type to Roxy as was the admin who had ban power in game at the time.

Anyways, i got banned already for raging and abusing my Admin cmds with /burn because i got car parked. Im sorry for that, but I am not sorry for what I did to M4 they think theyre gods gift and mana over here be sick of theyre bullshit they think they can get away wid.

Regards,

RudezBwoi
Back to top Go down
Kalipso
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:40 am

I know war = Insults but Don't Abuse Admin cmds Rudez Like Kick with Insults Don't be a kid and play Fair-Play ( not when you die Kick who killed me with insults )
Back to top Go down
YungCupidLad
YungCupidLad

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:47 am

Lol, i didnt die and kick Trailer dont chat shit bro I'm not a sad individual kid like that im 18 years old. You's wana play the insult game, ill play it back simple? Trailer pushes his luck with me so I kick the dick head out the server. One day, you's will be banned. I do not apologise for fucking with yous yesterday, you's deserve all of it haha. Why can't yous be a friendly clan that we can war and have fun with not insult +troll+ complete utter disfuckingrespect. One of the main rules in the server is to show respect for [BR] Tagged members and Admins, which the whole of the M4 clan, mostly trailer does not know how to do. Constantly swearing, calling us this, and that calling us noobs lmfao! Its so sad bruv!! I promise you if you's lost the attitude I'd show complete respect for you's and be friendly, and not be an arse hole towards yous. I am surprised your mum aint taught you about respect? you respect someone, the respect you back. You disrespect someone, you'll get disrespected back. And what is the saying for that? "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND." Just because I am an admin, doesnt mean I cant disrespect you's when you call me names haha. Why don't yous just log on to play, not log on to play and be dicks and spend half your time getting a giggle out of trying to get BR clan members punished, or banned. Grow up lads, grow the fuck up. It's sad, and nobody ism laughing apart from you guys.

Last edited by YungCupidLad on Fri May 31, 2013 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kalipso
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:50 am

Ok Ok i lie. all these Screens are created by me yes I lie pffffffffffff ( I hope you are Happy ) Fuckin' Admins ( Not you Marwan Smile )
Back to top Go down
YungCupidLad
YungCupidLad

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:52 am

In which screen shot does it show me dying? then me rage kicking someone for killing me. (WHICH IVE NEVER DONE BECAUSE IM NOT IMMATURE LIKE THAT HAHA, I USUALLY SAY GOOD FIGHT OR NICE, OR SKILL NOT /kick) The "Fag" kick was because he insults me, and then the other kicks is him logging back in raging with me, also saying "Kick me more, kick me more" so i did? haha.
Back to top Go down
Kalipso
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:54 am

Yeah but Write Admin Insults noobie And You dying this before you kicked him this why you activate God Mode and Fighting with it. Noobi Oh and Noob is not an insult
Back to top Go down
YungCupidLad
YungCupidLad

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:59 am

Do you bother to read what I say? I stated I seen one of your members health refill! so i enabled the admin cmd which puts god on, BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS HACKING. I need to enable that so the hacker doesnt kill me and i could report it to roxy who has ban power. But it was Roxy that refilled the persons health lmfao!! eee. You's didnt even kill me once thats the funny thing so i couldnt of rage kicked Trailer also,

hes how respectful M4 can be, saying hes gona come find me IRL and fuck me up haha god.
RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs 2r5at0g

also [M4]Trailer telling me to kick him more haha. Sure. RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Nqqrs0
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:23 pm

1. report by DeeMon
2. Spec on me - 100% health
3. /expldoe cmd - waiting 4-5 seconds and no hack
4. refill health back
Back to top Go down
YungCupidLad
YungCupidLad

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:26 pm

Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy1 wrote:
1. report by DeeMon
2. Spec on me - 100% health
3. /expldoe cmd - waiting 4-5 seconds and no hack
4. refill health back

and this is why i stuck the infintie health cmd on because i wondered why the heatlh went back up and i had to ask roxy about it, and she explained. So there you have it.
Back to top Go down
Ilyes_Cortez
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:27 pm

Yesterday you insutled us and now i will insult you same if i will eat a ban.

GO fuck your mother piss of shit !
You have a face of bitch in your pic of forum lollololololololo

Last edited by Ilyes_Cortez on Fri May 31, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YungCupidLad
YungCupidLad

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:29 pm

Ilyes_Cortez wrote:
Yesterday you insutled us and now i will insult you same if i will eat a ban.

GO fuck your mother piss of shit !

Yesterday you insulted me, so i insulted you, and now youre insulting me again because you know im right with all of this.

And thanks for that insult bro, i appreciate that. And im in a good mood today haha, so I can put up with your petty insults that mean nothing to me. Literally you are nothing to me what you say doesn't bother me at all you are nothing but shit on the end of my shoe so i can just whipe you away anytime. Grow up mate
Back to top Go down
Ilyes_Cortez
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:40 pm

Haha lie of shit
This mother fucker said we health hack and he god mod and when we said to stop this shit of god mod he begin to kick us with insult and he said we insulted first
Lie motherfucker you can lie what you want you are lucky cuz you are in a server that only Br have reason
Back to top Go down
YungCupidLad
YungCupidLad

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:46 pm

Ilyes_Cortez wrote:
Haha lie of shit
This mother fucker said we health hack and he god mod and when we said to stop this shit of god mod he begin to kick us with insult and he said we insulted first
Lie motherfucker you can lie what you want you are lucky cuz you are in a server that only Br have reason

I beg you how many times ive mentioned the reason for that lol! learn english!
Back to top Go down
[BR]Viper
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:18 pm

So you will get ur admin lvl back?
Back to top Go down
YungCupidLad
YungCupidLad

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:34 pm

I duno.
Back to top Go down
hamzaxel
Premium Member
Premium Member
hamzaxel

In-game username : loling

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:46 pm

Too much abusers :-\
Back to top Go down
Ilyes_Cortez
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:02 pm

Axel when you will have a good conntion (hahaha maroc de mérde) comon to play vs me and comon to speak to me
Back to top Go down
[BR]Maios
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
[BR]Maios

In-game username : [BR]Maios

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

Ilyes_Cortez wrote:
Axel when you will have a good conntion (hahaha maroc de mérde) comon to play vs me and comon to speak to me
ilyes_cortez learn to respect people
Back to top Go down
YungCupidLad
YungCupidLad

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:05 pm

He's a disrespectful wasteman cant wait to lay him down when im unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Kalipso
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:40 pm

Yeah Cool you picture in Signature.
Back to top Go down
YungCupidLad
YungCupidLad

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:50 pm

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs   RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RudezBwoi Abuser CMDs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next