Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Real suggestion about the server, think about it !

Go down 
+3
[BR]The_Pranesh
[BR]RedBuLL
Mister_Oui
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

Real suggestion about the server, think about it ! Empty
PostSubject: Real suggestion about the server, think about it !   Real suggestion about the server, think about it ! Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:33 am

Hello, good morning, sayonara, bonjour, salute !

IM tired of CHEATERS on the server...

Is there a way to make a new system for votekick cause this one sucks.. i've never seen someone get kicked by this vote !

Other problem, everybody can join BR click just with [BR] and name, whyyy ?

The night, when i play, there are no adminns. LSSW is LSCHEATS AND HACKS ! 50% cheat !

Faqa, marwan pranesh, tell me if in LSSW9 you will fix that cause i have no fun when i play the night

Im makin this topic cause i love this server, u know ^^

PEACE all, oui is becoming krazy.....

Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: Real suggestion about the server, think about it !   Real suggestion about the server, think about it ! Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:55 am

Yea we have many Hackers and we need more Admins. But we dont need votekick. And yea i thought we have a new security system. Last Time when i joined the server, another [BR]RedBuLL joined. OMG!! And the security system did nothing. PLS FIX
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Real suggestion about the server, think about it !   Real suggestion about the server, think about it ! Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:02 am

nthing about hackers but about BR i got something
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Real suggestion about the server, think about it !   Real suggestion about the server, think about it ! Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:26 am

No one join with my account;(((
Back to top Go down
[BR]Jachin
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Jachin

In-game username : [BR]Jachin

PostSubject: Re: Real suggestion about the server, think about it !   Real suggestion about the server, think about it ! Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy1 wrote:
No one join with my account;(((
I think they are very lazy to type your name. May be i'll try it next time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Real suggestion about the server, think about it !   Real suggestion about the server, think about it ! Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:18 pm

I suggest a login screen Immediately after you start the game Failture of password Twice Result a kick this can stop people Trying to get in others account like Redbull's account

And also i suggest the BR System to be changed like the admin system u need to /setbr or something so the player can Join BR with Tag of course And for the votekick i suggest you to Put it to 10 votes becuz I've never saw anyone getting kicked by Votekick

These Rules May Help : Logging with a BR Account or using a BR tag may Result a Temp or Perma Ban
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: Real suggestion about the server, think about it !   Real suggestion about the server, think about it ! Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Marwan_Cartman wrote:
I suggest a login screen Immediately after you start the game Failture of password Twice Result a kick this can stop people Trying to get in others account like Redbull's account

And also i suggest the BR System to be changed like the admin system u need to /setbr or something so the player can Join BR with Tag of course And for the votekick i suggest you to Put it to 10 votes becuz I've never saw anyone getting kicked by Votekick

These Rules May Help : Logging with a BR Account or using a BR tag may Result a Temp or Perma Ban
+1000000000000000000 xD
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: Real suggestion about the server, think about it !   Real suggestion about the server, think about it ! Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:55 am

Marwan_Cartman wrote:

totally agree with this +1
Back to top Go down
[BR]Jachin
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Jachin

In-game username : [BR]Jachin

PostSubject: Re: Real suggestion about the server, think about it !   Real suggestion about the server, think about it ! Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:16 am

agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real suggestion about the server, think about it !   Real suggestion about the server, think about it ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real suggestion about the server, think about it !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Suggestions-
Jump to: