Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application

Go down 
+5
[BR]NWA[JG]
[BR]Yahya__
[BR]RedBuLL
[JG]Yeahright[BR]
[BR]ShopenZ
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Empty
PostSubject: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Are you thinking about joining some other clan:(yes or no) Let me join in ''BR'' first and then we will see from another clan .

What is your name in game: - Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy / TimeSlower - making time to move slowly when you fight with me and my lag .

Are you admin: - No

What does BR mean: - Blacks Revenge

Name some BR members: - [BR]Gangsta_Pavel , [BR]Faqahat_ , [BR]RedBuLL , [JG]Yeahright[BR] , [BR]Pranesh__ and others...

How old are you: - 16 from today

What is Your Gender ? - Female

Why do you want to join BR clan: I want to try . - The only thing i don't like is that I will not be with my favorite gang ''Balla'' .

Tell some BR rules: - Dont know anything about the BR rules. They say never ''Heli Kill'' I've never been in jail , never kill my self . Ol last night i was in jail for first time but ignore the reason.

Where are you from: Bulgaria

What's your daily activity on the server: 6-8 hours

Which languages can you speak?: Engish , Italian , Bulgarian , Russian

Did you ever get banded from server if did tell us the reason: Two times . The reasons are cleare .

Please tell us your in game stats: The game still kicks me out any 10-15 min like i tell you when i played from ''http://www.game-state.eu/5.152.197.5:7788/'' so i launch from another source . Make 70-110 kills for 2 hours . I can't fight like the boys from ''BR clan''. Sometimes happens to die often because love to fight in weapon melee with many people . In most cases i'm alone in my gang .

Also If accepted you will be on a 1 month Probation trial if you mess up anytime during that 1 month you will be kicked out do you understand the agreement [Yes , No]? Yes

Rate Yourself:

RW-Eagle: 8/10
Tec9: 8/10
WW-Combat Shotgun: 9/10
M4: 9/10 - I playng with Joypad helps me to track the players with this wepon.
Sniper: 4/10 for moving target
Bat: 7/10
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:33 am

+1 nice Apply
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:30 am

you was banned for hacking ....
i give PENDING for now
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

In-game username : [BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:13 pm

Pending show us your screenshot
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:53 pm

Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Sa-mp-11

if means something
as you see we 3-4 members in my gang.
and in most cases the other gangs wait for us out of our base and we are regularly in the crossfire
I have a cases with 120 to 130 kills in the game.
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:02 pm

lol eagle is ww weapon (facepalm) roxy and pending from me
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy1 wrote:
Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Sa-mp-11

if means something
as you see we 3-4 members in my gang.
and in most cases the other gangs wait for us out of our base and we are regularly in the crossfire
I have a cases with 120 to 130 kills in the game.
nah do /stats and take a pic
Back to top Go down
[BR]Robin_Vinci
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Robin_Vinci

In-game username : [BR]Robin_Vinci

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:16 pm

PENDIG FROM ME
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:28 am

So here im ready with my stats.
Many deaths bad ratio , still fighting in melee , still running on foot to other hoods ready and on , still winning the battles with many members . Without blood never running just waiting to my dead . Any new member with many kills who wanted duel is lose by me . You say there are no rules for men and women we all the same . Still i can't kill ''Pranesh'' one time i was almost there but that not count. He call me ''crapy player'' and i finished with my duels . Anytime i win something and someone call me cheater . I never cheated in my life...real life and this life here . If that work for you i will watch your back up there on the hills , if not so i respect your decision . Thank you.
Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application 110
Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application 210
Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application 310
Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application 410
Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application 510
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm

Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy1 wrote:
So here im ready with my stats.
Many deaths bad ratio , still fighting in melee , still running on foot to other hoods ready and on , still winning the battles with many members . Without blood never running just waiting to my dead . Any new member with many kills who wanted duel is lose by me . You say there are no rules for men and women we all the same . Still i can't kill ''Pranesh'' one time i was almost there but that not count. He call me ''crapy player'' and i finished with my duels . Anytime i win something and someone call me cheater . I never cheated in my life...real life and this life here . If that work for you i will watch your back up there on the hills , if not so i respect your decision . Thank you.

wht ever
who care wht u achived but if u want pls should now you break the server recordes
which i did like i did and how i did
not just with playing 1 or 2 months you can achive everything and yes you are a "Crapy Player" not only for me but for NWA also (as i think)
so tell clearly wht u r upto u think that ur first app will get accepted here
when i came here i was also like you not much skills then my app was denied 3 times but when it was 4th time i raped all who tested me excpt 1 WHO WAS A HARDCORE DM'ER named corz
he was the only 1 which won from me but then i was accepted till that i was a player who play's on "LOS SANTOS STREET WARS"
then 1 time came when i breaked all the server recordes which were held by corz like HIS SPREE HIS RATION and HIS KILLS
NOW after such a log time they all are mine best spree best ratio and kills then they know me who i am ?
ask anyone who is a regular player he can staright away tell u ask any BR member but SKILLS apart all BR members are not skilled but they are still in the clan like our owner FAQAHAT RUBEZZ and more
so first make ppls scared of ur name then we wil think wht to do........

and dont bump old topics Facepalm
Back to top Go down
[BR]Slava_Chernous
[BR]Slava_Chernous

In-game username : [BR]Dark_Avenger[JG]

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:56 pm

+1
common, do not be so wicked with her, she is a girl, do u remember very lot of girls in [BR]? I remember all - there were only 2 girls in our clan: [BR]Katy and [BR]Emna. Are u all gays or what? Let the girl be with us. She has more than 700 kills and for girl she is a very good player. Also u should understand that [BR] is not a clan only for men and girls in the clan show all the players that [BR] is not a gay club who doesn't let new people to enter it because of their pomposity. At least who and when was the last guy that entered [BR]? This is all thank u for attention.
Back to top Go down
http://vk.com/blacks_4life
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:29 pm

yeah after going on it again i think salva is right dan[AKA]roxy make a new BR apply
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:04 pm

[BR]Slava_Chernous wrote:
+1
common, do not be so wicked with her, she is a girl, do u remember very lot of girls in [BR]? I remember all - there were only 2 girls in our clan: [BR]Katy and [BR]Emna. Are u all gays or what? Let the girl be with us. She has more than 700 kills and for girl she is a very good player. Also u should understand that [BR] is not a clan only for men and girls in the clan show all the players that [BR] is not a gay club who doesn't let new people to enter it because of their pomposity. At least who and when was the last guy that entered [BR]? This is all thank u for attention.
man no matter boy or girl BR can Join Only Pro Killers Who Can Show All What Is BR [BR] is a clan for Pro Players
Back to top Go down
[BR]Slava_Chernous
[BR]Slava_Chernous

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:58 pm

the most part of [BR] aren't good killers, so anybody can kill them. what about Daniela she has more kills than anybody from [BR] has.
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:08 pm

that is why me and pran decided to test BR members failed members will be kicked from BR
Back to top Go down
[BR]Slava_Chernous
[BR]Slava_Chernous

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:40 pm

not kicked, just remember Real_Cat and Gangsta_Pavel. they couldn't kill Pranesh, but they're still in [BR] and they're normal players. oh and it's one face Razz
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:29 am

enough enough dont fight ACCEPTED

welcome in BR family use BR tag and ur stats will be shitfted in that acc
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:06 am

yea and dont forget that i must test her
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:22 am

[BR]NWA[JG] wrote:

no need to test
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:49 am

CONGRATZZZZ ROXY. Welcome to BR Family Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[BR]StrykeR.
Administrator
Administrator
[BR]StrykeR.

In-game username : [BR]StrykeR

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:06 am

Congratulation RoXy Welcome To BR Family...
Back to top Go down
http://[img]http://images.cooltext.com/2974044.gif[/img]
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:10 am

[BR]Pranesh__ wrote:
[BR]NWA[JG] wrote:

no need to test
why man Thats A BR Rule your forgot no matter good friend or brother failed members will be kicked from BR
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:23 am

[BR]NWA[JG] wrote:
[BR]Pranesh__ wrote:
[BR]NWA[JG] wrote:

no need to test
why man Thats A BR Rule your forgot no matter good friend or brother failed members will be kicked from BR

Yea that BR Rule. i know Roxy is very good Player. I know she is Pro, but yea thats a BR Rule, if she fail the test, she cant join BR
Back to top Go down
[BR]Slava_Chernous
[BR]Slava_Chernous

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:28 am

Congratz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application   Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daniela[A.k.A]RoXy BR application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: [BR] Blacks Revenge Family :: Join Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: