Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye

Go down 
+3
Rubezz101
[BR]RedBuLL
[BR]ShopenZ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye Empty
PostSubject: There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye   There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:15 pm

[BR]NWA says cheating with weapons , but the server ban you out automatically if you cheating wepons .
He knows very well what happened last night with the big hacker who was flying, lift cars in the air and more....the server automatically eliminated him because wepons and nothing eals . I still don't know how this weapon was among my...i realy don't know.
If I was cheater yesterday and I was banned , why can I cheat today again? When I kill [BR]Robin_Vinci he call me cheater , and ban me.
When I kill [BR]Gangsta_Pavel he call me ''noob'' , but not cheater because he know me .
When I kill [BR]RedBull he says ''LOL today is not my day'' , but didn call me cheater because he know me too.
Sorry for the problems I have created to you.
It was really nice to play with you. Thank you good bye.
Smile
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye   There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:57 pm

I dont want you out !
If Faqa can give you a third chance, would be great!
But if you only say good bye, because you dont want to wait to get unbanned, then it´s yours Problem. Think about this!
But if you really want leave us, then i say too Good Bye!
Back to top Go down
Rubezz101
Premium Member
Premium Member
Rubezz101

In-game username : [BR]Rubezz101

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye   There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Goodbye I guess, i agree with Bull on this one, if his giving u another chance which I think is right and fair, take it.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye   There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:12 pm

I do not want to leave you but I can't see why it became so.
If you unban me the people can still report me.
If the players report me just sent some one to kill me and you will find out of that - cheat or skills . Don't ban me like that .
(I don't know nothing about this sword or whatever is it .)
I will take it because love to play there . But try me don't ban me .
Back to top Go down
Rubezz101
Premium Member
Premium Member
Rubezz101

In-game username : [BR]Rubezz101

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye   There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Take some screenshots if you ever get accused again, and best of luck I know u as a player and your not a bad person, keep your head down for a while.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta_Pavel
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : [BR]Gangsta_Pavel

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye   There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:29 pm

do not leave!u r good player stay here plz...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye   There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:57 pm

He or She what you trying to say??? Some players there knows me personally who i am my skype , my facebook page.
Keep offense me. Show everything you got. If didn like me good , but let play honestly.
If I wanted to play , and now I can play RedBull can confirm this . I will use fake name and everything and than i will be real cheater , but i will never do that because is not fair .
I will play only when you allow me guys . I've always been honest with you and will always be , even if you do not let me play anymore.
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye   There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:04 pm

Yeah Guys, she should get unbanned. She is a really nice Girl and i have a lot of Fun with her in the Server. She isn´t a cheater and i think we should gave her a chance!
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

In-game username : [BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye   There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:46 pm

we said that we cant give 2 chance but anyway faqa is owner he will decide
Back to top Go down
[BR]Robin_Vinci
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Robin_Vinci

In-game username : [BR]Robin_Vinci

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye   There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm

the first ban came of me yes but redbull knows i used explode on her and she didnt die but she got unbanned and 2nd ban she got from NWA for weapon hacking that was here 2nd chance i dont have anything to u but i don't know if hackers can give other people weapons or u used sobeit don't know
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye   There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:43 pm

You know both of my bans are unfair. You know how strong hacker we had that night there and I revealed him , I have a fight with him , he insulted only me all night before you come . RedBull see everything .
If he did something to me? Why you didn ask for my wepons 1st when you see my profile?
with something like: ''Daniela I see prohibited weapon , show me your wepons now fast!''
They all have guns there you know , who can i kill with sword?
and ok good bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye   There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There is nothing to tell you more let me say goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Ban appeals-
Jump to: