Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin app -[BR]= Deny admin application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubezz101
Premium Member
Premium Member
Rubezz101

In-game username : [BR]Rubezz101

Admin app -[BR]= Deny admin application  Empty
PostSubject: Admin app -[BR]= Deny admin application    Admin app -[BR]= Deny admin application  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:16 pm

Ok, can I first say i'm sorry but I'm kind ofupset, never once in all my time being an admin on many different servers have I been denied for "not in [BR] Clan" persoanlly I dont think that is fair and someone neeed's to say it. I know i'm new here but I dont like that fact that you HAVE to be in THAT clan to become an admin... I'm experienced enough to be an admin. I just dont think it's fair that you have join a clan just to become admin, I'm my own person "RUBEZZ101" I dont go on changing that to "[BR]" anytime soon.

So I would like to suggest we DONT get judged on because we're not APART of the [BR] Clan, no disrespect to any members, i'm good friends with RedBull anyway but still, I think this needs to be changed, it isn't fair. I shouldn't have to, no one should have to join a clan to become an admin.

Thank you cheers

Last edited by Rubezz101 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause)
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

Admin app -[BR]= Deny admin application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin app -[BR]= Deny admin application    Admin app -[BR]= Deny admin application  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:40 pm

denied/locked
Back to top Go down

Admin app -[BR]= Deny admin application
Page 1 of 1