Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey gyus ,where is admins?

Go down 
+2
[BR]RedBuLL
[XM214]REALCAT_
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[XM214]REALCAT_

Hey gyus ,where is admins? Empty
PostSubject: Hey gyus ,where is admins?   Hey gyus ,where is admins? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:01 pm

hey guys today i was playing on the server and try to kill a group of cops i killed 2 but other 2 used sobeit .i go away to hospital and heal myself. but then 1 actecas by his fly hacks follow me and kill . don't think that there are only few hackers ,because then i meet a lot of hackers in grove ,police and other ...and i'm sure that every 3rd is hacker . so attention to the question: WHERE IS ADMINS???
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: Hey gyus ,where is admins?   Hey gyus ,where is admins? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:42 pm

yes, that´s right, there are very much hackers, and in the last days i dont saw 1 Admin,
and i saw no BR members everyday without Realcat, where are my Bro´s ?
Back to top Go down
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

In-game username : [BR]ChronicZ

PostSubject: Re: Hey gyus ,where is admins?   Hey gyus ,where is admins? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:10 am

I am usually online every day,I was online today,I banned a good few hackers,but I didn't have time to be online much today,Tomorrow I have got 2 exams witch are for my leaving cert mocks,I am getting off for the mid-term on Friday,and I will be as active as I always was,for the next two days I will probably be able to spend a few hours online during the days but I am not sure.
Back to top Go down
[XM214]REALCAT_

PostSubject: Re: Hey gyus ,where is admins?   Hey gyus ,where is admins? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:23 pm

oh man few is not enough!the more hackers you ban the more people like to play on the server and the more it become popular,so we need just 1-3 admins on the server everyday online because everyone tired of this nabs-hackers! and i think 2 good admins on the server is a good reason for hackers fear. so please be more responsible and be on the server not for 5 minutes but for so much time that you realy can spend to protect players from hackers!
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Hey gyus ,where is admins?   Hey gyus ,where is admins? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:36 pm

i am very very busy from few months as you guys know i was having exams and i will be inactive till 11 march after that i will be like what i was like 5-6 hrs a day
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

In-game username : [BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: Hey gyus ,where is admins?   Hey gyus ,where is admins? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:19 pm

i am buys because that fucking lessons too many
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: Hey gyus ,where is admins?   Hey gyus ,where is admins? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:12 am

[BR]NWA[JG] wrote:
i am buys because that fucking lessons too many
yea me too, i can't play much on monday - friday bcuz of those lessons -_-
Back to top Go down
[XM214]REALCAT_

PostSubject: Re: Hey gyus ,where is admins?   Hey gyus ,where is admins? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:28 pm

heheh...i too have many and i will have exams this sping,but guys don't forget that admin is not only player ...first of all is a server police .just imagine world without service order-it will crash .so server have this situation too .tnx for attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey gyus ,where is admins?   Hey gyus ,where is admins? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey gyus ,where is admins?
Page 1 of 1