Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Breakdance +car jump s0beit hacker banned by ChronicZ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

In-game username : [BR]ChronicZ

Breakdance +car jump s0beit hacker banned by ChronicZ Empty
PostSubject: Breakdance +car jump s0beit hacker banned by ChronicZ   Breakdance +car jump s0beit hacker banned by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:38 pm

Your name:[BR]ChronicZ
Banned player:~wesome_killer
Reason:Player seemed suspicious,the first thing he did when he came he checked for admins and kept spamming the chat,I've was informed of him hacking before but I never caught him,I spectated the player and I caught him using breakdance and the car jump cheats which are s0beit hacks.
Date:04/2/2013
Note: Optional:Player was spectated for awhile,as soon as the player was caught cheating he was banned.
Proof: Evidences
Screen Shots:-
Video:-]

Last edited by [BR]ChronicZ on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
@we$ome_killer
@we$ome_killer

In-game username : @we$ome_guy

PostSubject: Re: Breakdance +car jump s0beit hacker banned by ChronicZ   Breakdance +car jump s0beit hacker banned by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:52 pm

bro iam pretty sure thats my name but i have not being in the server for more than a week now as i have exam still iam having exams but today i thought ill check the server as from many days i have not enterd the server and when i entered i was banned i am really saying the truth iam not in any of these practices i hate hackers and hacking so plzzz consider
Back to top Go down
http://classbase11e.tk
Viper
Premium Member
Premium Member
Viper

In-game username : Viper[exBR]

PostSubject: Re: Breakdance +car jump s0beit hacker banned by ChronicZ   Breakdance +car jump s0beit hacker banned by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:27 pm

@we$ome_killer wrote:
bro iam pretty sure thats my name but i have not being in the server for more than a week now as i have exam still iam having exams but today i thought ill check the server as from many days i have not enterd the server and when i entered i was banned i am really saying the truth iam not in any of these practices i hate hackers and hacking so plzzz co Razz nsider
If you are banned that means it was your ip when the player was banned!
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

In-game username : [BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: Breakdance +car jump s0beit hacker banned by ChronicZ   Breakdance +car jump s0beit hacker banned by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:28 pm

+1 nice ban but pm me your skin mods
Back to top Go down
@we$ome_killer
@we$ome_killer

In-game username : @we$ome_guy

PostSubject: Re: Breakdance +car jump s0beit hacker banned by ChronicZ   Breakdance +car jump s0beit hacker banned by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:39 am

see ill tell u one thing it dosent say ip banned i have 2-3 ip adress i dont misuse it so dont think ill do some thing and i tried login with all the ips and its says to me that the name is banned not the ip so how come iam supposed to clear that
Back to top Go down
http://classbase11e.tk
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakdance +car jump s0beit hacker banned by ChronicZ   Breakdance +car jump s0beit hacker banned by ChronicZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakdance +car jump s0beit hacker banned by ChronicZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Reports :: Bans-
Jump to: