Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]Michael

[ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:42 pm

In-game name: [BR]Michael

ARE YOU AWARE OF THE TERM "ADMIN ABUSING"  IF SO DESCRIBE SOME LINES ABOUT IT: Yes, I know what admin abusing is. Admin abusing is when you abuse the powers that you obtain whilst being an admin. Ex: Someone kills you, you ban them because you lost. Setting your armour to 100 because you have the command so that you can't die, killing people whilst on admin duty so that they can't kill you back, and a lot more.

Have you been admin in any other server before or now?:Yes, I was co-owner on three roleplay servers. And a DM server.

Which languages can speak?:I can fluently speak the english language, and speak a slight amount of spanish.

Which two commands will you use if you see a player have 999999999$? (options /ban,/kick,/warn,/slap,/rban) choose any two of these commands: /warn, and then /ban because hackers are not allowed on this server.

Which command will you use if you see a player flying on the skies?(Options /ban /kick /slap /tempban /r(ange)ban /warn): /ban, hackers are not allowed on this server. "EVER"!

How do you know when a player has Health hacks? Exploding them, or whenever he is getting shot at multiple times his health is not going down.

How do you know when a player has Weapon hacks? Whenever he has restricted weapons.
How do you know when a player has Armour hacks? Whenever his armour keeps refilling randomly.

What's your daily activity on the server: 2-10 hours a day.

Are you able to be active in-game and in our forums?: Yes, I am.

How long have you been playing on our server? Show us an screenshot: I have been playing since around january of 2011, back when LuiisRubio, CoRz, etc. were admins, but my score and stuff keeps getting reset. [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY] Sa-mp-016-3_zpscd9b13e7 way more playing time, /kills etc.

How do you evaluate your English level?(Low, Moderate, High): High, I am an english student. And very smary, an A+ in english.

Have you been banned before? If so, what was the reason?: Yes, once for disrespecting back in 2011 when I was having a bad day, I got forgiven and nbanned.

Why should we pick you as our new moderator? (at least 15 sentences): There are multiple reasons why you should pick me as a normal individual as a moderator. I am very active daily. I have been on this server for a long time. I am probably the only admin during my timezone so I could be able to keep the rulebreakers out when there are around 40 players online and no admins. I have seen many hackers on when no admins are online and I need the privilege of being able to ban them. I have expierience of being an admin. I am a dedicated member of this community. I am in BR, and that is a hard faction to obtain whilst being in the server. I won't let you down. And that is a promise straight from deep within my heart. I have been an admin before on many servers. My admin skills are noticed by many people, and I have been summoned as an admin on other DM servers, but this is the only one that will suffice my needs. Please, pick me as a moderator. <3

Are you admin in another server or you planing please tell the truth: No, I am not anymore.

What are the rules in game:No bug-abusing, no hacking, no team-killing, no advertising.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:16 am

+1
i think you have good experience because you was a co-owner of 4 server o_O
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:07 am

+1 give more rules ingame
Back to top Go down
[BR]Robin_Vinci
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Robin_Vinci

In-game username : [BR]Robin_Vinci

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:04 am

Pending i don't know u and i'm already playing longer then u on this server :s or u changed name? :p , and not seen u in game last days i played some time did not seen u :p maybe u can change mine mind to +1 :p Wink
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

In-game username : [BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:33 am

+1 i think you can be a good admin nice apply Wink
Back to top Go down
[BR]Michael

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Read my app, my account got re-setted 3 times, I have around 2k score.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:16 pm

accepted

Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:55 pm

MOVED TO ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] | [BR]Michael [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Admin Applications [Opened] :: Accepted-
Jump to: