Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Faq Read Only You Please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve_G

Faq Read Only You Please Empty
PostSubject: Faq Read Only You Please   Faq Read Only You Please Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:25 pm

I see many hackers and theres no admins online only guy that i see its NWA But He doesnt do shit about hackers i only see that he does reports here https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/f12-reports its too much reports by nwa but i see these hackers again IG pleasee help me i cant play this server but i love this server too much promote me admin please or i want to apply Crying or Very sad I asked NWA To Do Smth he said that he can only report Crying or Very sad do something i wanna admin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faq Read Only You Please   Faq Read Only You Please Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:21 am

you wont get admin just like that sry man you have to wait till admins are online or till applications open also you can donate to get admin instant and the lvl you pay for but you will not get admin just because hackers are on
Back to top Go down
Steve_G

PostSubject: Re: Faq Read Only You Please   Faq Read Only You Please Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:44 am

but NWA Doent do shit except reporting
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Faq Read Only You Please   Faq Read Only You Please Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:20 pm

Steve_G wrote:
but NWA Doent do shit except reporting

he can do anything more than that and dont argue
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: Faq Read Only You Please   Faq Read Only You Please Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:42 pm

shop.ls-sw.net
Back to top Go down
Steve_G

PostSubject: Re: Faq Read Only You Please   Faq Read Only You Please Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:22 pm

i dont want to pay but....NWA Doesnt Care Do Smth About NWA s Level he is admin that i see him every day and...Make Him that he can kick players..... Damn Nyan Cat Or Demode that noob why he is admin he cant help us about hackers Nyan Cat
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Faq Read Only You Please   Faq Read Only You Please Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Steve_G wrote:
i dont want to pay but....NWA Doesnt Care Do Smth About NWA s Level he is admin that i see him every day and...Make Him that he can kick players..... Damn Nyan Cat Or Demode that noob why he is admin he cant help us about hackers Nyan Cat

you are requested to STFU and please stop instructing us

`LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: Faq Read Only You Please   Faq Read Only You Please Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:45 am

Locked ,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faq Read Only You Please   Faq Read Only You Please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faq Read Only You Please
Page 1 of 1