Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[LSSW] Suggestions By AnDrew_

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iQuit[.]
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : I quit

[LSSW] Suggestions By AnDrew_ Empty
PostSubject: [LSSW] Suggestions By AnDrew_   [LSSW] Suggestions By AnDrew_ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:02 am

Working Anti-Cheat
I noticed a random message that mentioned there was an anti cheat in use...but then I also noticed that hackers can easily hack any weapon they choose...Earlier today a guy hacked a minigun and started teleporting and killing everyone....We need a working anti-cheat that can detect weapon,money,and teleport hacks.

Buy-Able Weapons At Ammunation's
I know that you are given weapons upon spawning,but I think we should be able to purchase weapons inside of the 2 ammunations...Sometimes it gets boring using the same guns over and over again.

Hidden Pickups
Its great when there is hidden pickups throughout the city,such as Weapons,Health and Armour Pickups

Top 5 Players
Much like a score bored only it shows the top 5 players with the most current kills,meaning they join and the player who gets the highest kills,lets say every 5 minutes,earns a position on the top 5 players score board.

Freelance Class
I figured since this isn't a "gang-war" server,just team deathmatch server,then maybe there should be a "Freelance Class"...A class in which you are not on a specific team but alone and free to kill everyone and anyone.

Weapons Drop
Simple,when you kill another player on a different team,their weapons drop for a small period amount of time...Allowing the killer to pickup their enemies weapon if they choose.

Drugs For Armour/Health
Drugs are not just for roleplay,or cops and robber servers...they can be used on any server!! I think we should have a drug system where you can buy drug seeds,grow drugs,then take them to regenerate health and armour on the spot.

Please remember these are only suggestions! No flaming or raging about them please.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
tp_link
tp_link

In-game username : Link it

PostSubject: Re: [LSSW] Suggestions By AnDrew_   [LSSW] Suggestions By AnDrew_ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 am

I dont like drugs and pickups. Player who know where is all pickups its only collecting them and no-one can kill him. I dont want drugs to dm server its annoying when you are killing lag player and he have drugs! All other suggestions is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [LSSW] Suggestions By AnDrew_   [LSSW] Suggestions By AnDrew_ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[LSSW] Suggestions By AnDrew_
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Suggestions-
Jump to: