Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The future of [JG] (very important)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]Slava_Chernous
[BR]Slava_Chernous

In-game username : [BR]Dark_Avenger[JG]

The future of [JG] (very important) Empty
PostSubject: The future of [JG] (very important)   The future of [JG] (very important) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Hi all, I made this topic because now I'm the only [JG] member. As I understand Cobra, the owner of [JG] left the server;
TuningStyle, the leader of [JG] left the server; and now [JG] looses our Co-leader - Scapecinema (Spaceman). That is why I'd like to ask, you, Faq, what will be with Jail Guards now? Will you destroy it, or save? I know a lot of our today's admins and [BR] members, who want to be in [JG]. So I have one request for you: if you save [JG] may I become new [JG] leader? I hope, you will read this, Faq, because the future of [JG] depends only on you...

Last edited by [BR]Slava_Chernous on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://vk.com/blacks_4life
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: The future of [JG] (very important)   The future of [JG] (very important) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:33 pm

Jg was found By Yeahright and Tuning is current Leader of JG and i dont realy have to care about this all So And if you Want to be Leader talk to Grifas and Tunning . In simple i am out of this Wink
Back to top Go down
[BR]iNeXx
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]iNeXx

In-game username : [BR]iNeXx

PostSubject: Re: The future of [JG] (very important)   The future of [JG] (very important) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:17 pm

Can I Join [JG] ? I want To Join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: The future of [JG] (very important)   The future of [JG] (very important) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Facepalm
Back to top Go down
[BR]Slava_Chernous
[BR]Slava_Chernous

In-game username : [BR]Dark_Avenger[JG]

PostSubject: Re: The future of [JG] (very important)   The future of [JG] (very important) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:15 pm

[BR]Faqahat wrote:
Jg was found By Yeahright and Tuning is current Leader of JG and i dont realy have to care about this all So And if you Want to be Leader talk to Grifas and Tunning . In simple i am out of this Wink
ok, i will ask Grifas about this and what about TuningStyle? He left the server a lot of months ago...
Back to top Go down
http://vk.com/blacks_4life

PostSubject: Re: The future of [JG] (very important)   The future of [JG] (very important) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:26 am

Since Tunning has been inactive for a wile you will become JG leader and when he comes or if he comes back then we will figure out a silution untill then you will be given mod permission to JG topics and be acting leader Congrats man

Back to top Go down
[BR]TuningStyle[JG]
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]TuningStyle[JG]

In-game username : [BR]TuningStyle[JG], Real Name Ville

PostSubject: Re: The future of [JG] (very important)   The future of [JG] (very important) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Im back, i can run JG with Slava, NWA, and me myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The future of [JG] (very important)   The future of [JG] (very important) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The future of [JG] (very important)
Page 1 of 1