Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion for a better server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GM-ASUS
GM-ASUS

Suggestion for a better server Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for a better server   Suggestion for a better server Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:39 pm

1. Unlimited Ammo - As you all know, we are not starting with the best ammo you can have, so I think you should do so we begin with (Deagle 7-999) instead of (Deagle 7-113) So we have unlimited ammo.

2. Admin System - I have discovered that all admins are offline at the same time, and it does so other players can not enjoy the server without a hacker who come and do so all the players rage. You should have admin from different GMT so the server always has some admin who keeps an eye on the server.

That's all from me: That_Arc_Fire
Back to top Go down
[BR]Slava_Chernous
[BR]Slava_Chernous

In-game username : [BR]Dark_Avenger[JG]

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for a better server   Suggestion for a better server Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:46 pm

1) about ammo: I think it's not a good idea because you can use /shop to buy Deagle and other guns so much as you want.
2) about system: yea, agree. A lot of our admins (except some people) are too lazy Wink
Back to top Go down
http://vk.com/blacks_4life
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for a better server   Suggestion for a better server Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:07 pm

GM-ASUS wrote:
1. Unlimited Ammo - As you all know, we are not starting with the best ammo you can have, so I think you should do so we begin with (Deagle 7-999) instead of (Deagle 7-113) So we have unlimited ammo.

2. Admin System - I have discovered that all admins are offline at the same time, and it does so other players can not enjoy the server without a hacker who come and do so all the players rage. You should have admin from different GMT so the server always has some admin who keeps an eye on the server.

That's all from me: That_Arc_Fire
Hello,
For the first one i agree with slava and about second one yes i have noticed that admins are inactive and we will be working on new staff Coming Soon
Back to top Go down
[BR]MP5
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : [CoRz]

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for a better server   Suggestion for a better server Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm

1+ nice suggestion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for a better server   Suggestion for a better server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for a better server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Suggestions-
Jump to: