Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED!

Go down 
+4
Faqahat
__Corzy__
Ped_Dep
Good[india]
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Good[india]

Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED! Empty
PostSubject: Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED!   Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:20 am

account name: Good[india]
ip 182.68.8.0
admin who banned me: andrew_
Reason: hacking

reason y i should be unbanned:
Hey all,
i wanna ask Andrew_ the reason for which he banned me!
i think he banned me for money hacks :O
but i wanna tell him i did not hack!
it was a hacker named mecontrol or something like that.....he gave me too much money when i typed-
plz anyone /givemoney 4 1000
i requested the players many times on main chat to /givemoney cauz my weapons were all used up and i was on a killing spree near 6-7kills which later ended 13kills in a row xD
i even told many times to the hacker to TURN OFF THE HACKS.......
but what i mean to say is i did not hack! it was the hacker who gave me money in fact too much of money
STILL if u cant believe me u can check the chat log of about 16-18 hours ago!
here's a screenshot when i was BANNED! Sad

Last edited by Good[india] on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ped_Dep
Premium Member
Premium Member
Ped_Dep

In-game username : Ped_Dep

PostSubject: Re: Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED!   Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Andrew should post screenshot.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED!   Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Unbanned
Back to top Go down
iQuit[.]
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : I quit

PostSubject: Re: Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED!   Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED! QN7Sq

You are a dishonest player,an honest player would have mentioned it to me asking me to reset their money like TomTom does when hackers give him too much money also an honest player would have reported that hacker here on the forums....You didn't do any of that,you just wanted to get unbanned....You are lucky faqahat unbanned you...
Back to top Go down
iQuit[.]
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED!   Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:02 pm

__Corzy__ wrote:
They isn't any proof of anyone money hacking because a hacker could give cash to someone, then an admin who is stupid will ban them.

That's why the server needs anti cheat, I think many people including me suggested this.
But when I tested it with luiis it didn't work, therefore I don't see that happening but when you ban someone ask them how they got it.

If they say, I got it legit, they're normally hacking.
If they say, someone gave me it, tempban them or something I dunno Razz

If you didn't know if you are on a highkill streak, it's easy money.
On my old acc 'CoRz' I had like 200 million, normally when they're money hackers it will be a number ending in 0, or 99999, 99999999 and 999999999 ect.

You can't just ban people for a suspicion, because they will make an appeal and they will cry about it.
Many innocent people probably got banned because some ex-admin idiot banned them without investigating.
This is just from personal admin experience.

Normally hackers don't make an appeal because, they're too stupid to make one, they don't care about being banned, ban evade or just or some new guy to samp hacking for a laugh.
If someone makes a ban appeal it normally means it's a mistake by an admin, but on rare occasions they is people who want to get unbanned because they don't have a dynamic IP to evade.
In this case, you can't get any evidence of money hackers, just little suspicions to go on.

I make these huge paragraphs to help this server, so people getting the wrong idea like.. I just do this to get back my admin job or something, that's wrong because me and luiis and PK are making our own server.

I also help because this was my old community, I have played longer then most of anyone here.
So show me some respect please, although that's a lot of shit coming from me, after what I did.
I have done a lot of this community, so of course when I left I wasn't going to forgot this community, for all the work I have done for it.

Anyway, send some admins to read that "money hacker" rant I written about.
Thanks, corz.
I rather ban someone who is suspected of hacking rather then let that suspicion happen at all. I could care less if they post and cry,thats why this board is created for them to post their case and get unbanned. Most hackers won't because what is it to them they can just hit another server,but players who want to hack and play will take that chance to get unbanned.This guy could be a hacker just trying to get unbanned so he can hack some more. I'm not saying he isnt or he is but you never know. I'm not taking second chances with money hackers,since money is something that will help you get an advantage over other players.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
iQuit[.]
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED!   Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:22 pm

__Corzy__ wrote:
You didn't mention about the anti cheat?
Get that up, then the actual players aren't having to make ban appeals because it isn't really fair is it.

It could happen to anyone hackers give money, do fake kill and all that, it will give innocent people money, I'm not saying don't ban them.
I'm saying be aware that it's not always a money hacker and giving players second chances.
You can't really make a decision to unban someone without evidence, if you get an anti cheat then it will be no problem.
Yeah because this is a problem I saw, and it needs an anti cheat because this isn't professional at all.
Tell that to faqahat...not me. The anti cheat isnt my issue is it? I may help faqahat once and a wile but I'm not the one doing the scripting.
Until we get an anti cheat i'm not questioning players that have money like he did. If a hacker does fake kill the players kills will be way way more than the players deaths thats how I know forsure he is innocent. But when there is an even kill to death ratio and the player has more than they should...they are possibly hacking or yah someone gave it to them but I'm not gonna sick there and have a debate about weather or not a player did give it to them. They get banned and I let faqahat decide and that becomes the end of it.
Back to top Go down
PunkLorD
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
PunkLorD

PostSubject: Re: Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED!   Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:48 am

-.- ..That nub should be kept banned cauz he's so fuckin annoyin even god almost died of his annoyance ;As Andy said,Ur lucky to be unbanned...
Back to top Go down
[BR]Pranesh
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Pranesh

In-game username : [BR]Pranesh__

PostSubject: Re: Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED!   Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:07 pm

hey guys just chill he was not hacking as when he was banned he called me up and said he want some money and he asked for it but hacker gave him much money so that he can be banned but i think you should just check him always as i dont think that anyone banned should be freely roaming in the game
Back to top Go down
Sm0kerz
Premium Member
Premium Member
Sm0kerz

In-game username : [BR]Sm0kerz

PostSubject: Re: Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED!   Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 pm

That guy is really sucks he is the biggest rule breaker i have ever seen.
Man we dont need him in our server..i dont know why did Faqahat unbanned him
Anyway Faqahat is the owner here...and we cant say anything about that
But i hope he get a ban again!
Back to top Go down
[BR]Pranesh
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Pranesh

In-game username : [BR]Pranesh__

PostSubject: Re: Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED!   Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:11 am

this is off topic but still to be told
Sm0kerz wrote:
That guy is really sucks

improve your english bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED!   Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can i KNOW why Good[india] ie me is BANNED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Ban appeals-
Jump to: