Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Admins,please be more active.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

In-game username : [BR]ChronicZ

Admins,please be more active. Empty
PostSubject: Admins,please be more active.   Admins,please be more active. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:25 am

I've been on for nearly the whole day,I haven't seen a single admin to come on and watch over the server,but yet I have seen about 5 or more hackers today,players breaking rules and other stuff which admins should take care of.Admins please be more active,or hire active admins,I am not saying anything bad against the admins,but it would be really good if admins showed more activity as it can be very annoying playing with cheaters.
Back to top Go down
iQuit[.]
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : I quit

PostSubject: Re: Admins,please be more active.   Admins,please be more active. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:20 am

iChronicZ wrote:
I've been on for nearly the whole day,I haven't seen a single admin to come on and watch over the server,but yet I have seen about 5 or more hackers today,players breaking rules and other stuff which admins should take care of.Admins please be more active,or hire active admins,I am not saying anything bad against the admins,but it would be really good if admins showed more activity as it can be very annoying playing with cheaters.

I seen you in-game,I was there for a few minutes but I didn't go to watch the server;I was testing a graphics card I purchased...Usually I am on most of the time,watching the server,but I work(irl) some days out of the week so I dont get the chance till about the time I did go in game which was around 530 pacific time. So sorry about that I wish I was there,if I was there would've been zero hackers online.

And yes there are some admins who are clearly not active enough but most of them have different time zones and almost none come around when the server is nearly empty...We have to wait and see what the developers consider,right now apps are not guaranteed to re-open but I do agree we need to hire a few more admins.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: Admins,please be more active.   Admins,please be more active. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:29 am

Im inactive for this week, i got some internet problems >.>
Back to top Go down
Doggy
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

In-game username : Doggy_Dogg

PostSubject: Re: Admins,please be more active.   Admins,please be more active. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:22 am

That's always happening, Take screenshot/fraps of them hacking.
Post it on forums, Admins will look after the person who you reported for rule/hacking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Steezyfam.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins,please be more active.   Admins,please be more active. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins,please be more active.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: General Requests-
Jump to: