Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Faq said I'm unbanned.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow_Leopard
Snow_Leopard

In-game username : Happy

Faq said I'm unbanned. Empty
PostSubject: Faq said I'm unbanned.   Faq said I'm unbanned. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:44 am

Okay so, Faq said I'm unbanned via my PMs and yet I still can't come IG, why? My IP is:

If you would like me to post the PM he sent me, I can for proofs. He also said, I might become admin if many of you know me, then you would know why.
Back to top Go down
PunkLorD
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
PunkLorD

PostSubject: Re: Faq said I'm unbanned.   Faq said I'm unbanned. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:59 am

I dont even know you.

Ur Ewida?
Back to top Go down
Snow_Leopard
Snow_Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Faq said I'm unbanned.   Faq said I'm unbanned. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:32 am

Cobra wrote:
I dont even know you.

Ur Ewida?

Ofc you don't know me. You haven't been here long enough. I was here in the start of the server, you're a newbie.
Back to top Go down
iQuit[.]
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : I quit

PostSubject: Re: Faq said I'm unbanned.   Faq said I'm unbanned. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:35 am

Post proof
Back to top Go down
PunkLorD
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
PunkLorD

PostSubject: Re: Faq said I'm unbanned.   Faq said I'm unbanned. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:45 am

Im here from May...and u havent even shown up from then so idk you and i never even saw ur post in forums except this...
Back to top Go down
Snow_Leopard
Snow_Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Faq said I'm unbanned.   Faq said I'm unbanned. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:08 am

Cobra wrote:
Im here from May...and u havent even shown up from then so idk you and i never even saw ur post in forums except this...

I was Co Owner of this server once when faq first made it. It was Me, Apo, and Faq and Sen. We were running the server while Faq did other stuff. Ask him yourself. I was here from the start, that's why half no.. most of you don't know me.

[BR]Faqahat wrote:
You are unbanned and i remember you and i will see in Future about your request

There's your proof. No matter if you unban me or not, Faq will unban me. So, none of you don't matter. I made this so that one of you COULD unban me but, you don't really have to if you don't want to. Faq said he would unban me and make me admin (I think) sooo, idc what any of you have to say. Wink

And about that Request:

I ask him can he make me admin again (Give me the rank I had before I left) and he said "I will see about your Future request". You can easily ask him yourselves. Don't get mad and so defensive sirs. I was here before all of you. Sooo shhhuuuusshhh Smile
Back to top Go down
iQuit[.]
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: Faq said I'm unbanned.   Faq said I'm unbanned. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:23 am

Snow_Leopard wrote:
Cobra wrote:

I was Co Owner of this server once when faq first made it. It was Me, Apo, and Faq and Sen. We were running the server while Faq did other stuff. Ask him yourself. I was here from the start, that's why half no.. most of you don't know me.

[BR]Faqahat wrote:

There's your proof. No matter if you unban me or not, Faq will unban me. So, none of you don't matter. I made this so that one of you COULD unban me but, you don't really have to if you don't want to. Faq said he would unban me and make me admin (I think) sooo, idc what any of you have to say. Wink

And about that Request:

I ask him can he make me admin again (Give me the rank I had before I left) and he said "I will see about your Future request". You can easily ask him yourselves. Don't get mad and so defensive sirs. I was here before all of you. Sooo shhhuuuusshhh Smile

lol all we asked was to show proof like you said you would if we asked. You are the one getting defensive because you assume we are getting defensive....Looks like you have self issues that you need to look into. I was gonna unban you but since you said it let faqahat do that. No one cares what you were before you were banned obviously you got banned for a reason so why are you even back?
Back to top Go down
PunkLorD
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
PunkLorD

PostSubject: Re: Faq said I'm unbanned.   Faq said I'm unbanned. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:25 am

-_- Who the f said anythin at all.
Back to top Go down
PunkLorD
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
PunkLorD

PostSubject: Re: Faq said I'm unbanned.   Faq said I'm unbanned. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:26 am

AnDrew_ wrote:
Snow_Leopard wrote:
Cobra wrote:

[BR]Faqahat wrote:

And about that Request:

lol all we asked was to show proof like you said you would if we asked. You are the one getting defensive because you assume we are getting defensive....Looks like you have self issues that you need to look into. I was gonna unban you but since you said it let faqahat do that. No one cares what you were before you were banned obviously you got banned for a reason so why are you even back?

agree
Back to top Go down
iQuit[.]
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: Faq said I'm unbanned.   Faq said I'm unbanned. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:27 am

Cobra wrote:
-_- Who the f said anythin at all.
He's probably mad because we're doing a better job than he ever could have done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faq said I'm unbanned.   Faq said I'm unbanned. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:37 am

Your Unbanned if your not then PM me

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faq said I'm unbanned.   Faq said I'm unbanned. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faq said I'm unbanned.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Ban appeals-
Jump to: