Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

My account got deleted?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hardstyle
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Hardstyle

In-game username : [H]ardstyle

My account got deleted? Empty
PostSubject: My account got deleted?   My account got deleted? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:52 pm

I'm not sure if this is a bug or what, I was playing yesterday, all ok. Around 100 score. I exited and went to sleep.
Went to school today, came back home ready to play on LSSW. When I get in game, it says my account doesn't exist! I had to put password and e-mail again and my score is 0 and I lost all my money!!!! I had more than 670000 (had 300000 but a guy gifted me more, you can check logs). This is not fair! What happened?! Also, could you guys please get my stuff back?
You can check my videos and see my score, and here's proof of my gifted money (I have it to avoid being called a money hacker again):
My account got deleted? IkpMMAqFMvwJW
Please help.
Back to top Go down
http://somewheredownthelane.blogspot.com
Sm0kerz
Premium Member
Premium Member
Sm0kerz

In-game username : [BR]Sm0kerz

PostSubject: Re: My account got deleted?   My account got deleted? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:01 pm

HardStyle all players accounts has been reseted so everyone like you, if you want your score/money back? PM Andrew in-game.And you asked me in-game and i told you accounts reseted and then you posted stuff?
Back to top Go down
Hardstyle
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Hardstyle

In-game username : [H]ardstyle

PostSubject: Re: My account got deleted?   My account got deleted? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:09 pm

No, I posted this before you said that in-game. I even said "I posted on forum about this", so yeah, think twice before making such assumptions. Wink
And ok then, I'll see if I catch Andrew on.
Back to top Go down
http://somewheredownthelane.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My account got deleted?   My account got deleted? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My account got deleted?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Bugs Report-
Jump to: