Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

look for my idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage

look for my idea Empty
PostSubject: look for my idea   look for my idea Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:42 am

we can put a new commands like it /mypos
what it do??
he make u tele faster
like i was in place and typed /mypos
i got my pos 2333 2444
so then i type /tele 2444 2333
and i got on another place
so its faster than go into car
Back to top Go down
ColdFire

look for my idea Empty
PostSubject: RE: look for my idea   look for my idea Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:06 am

I personally like the idea, however, we can't use it in this kind of server because admins themselves shouldn't use /goto a lot unless its an emergency. So players also shouldn't use /tele.... and besides, the point of the game is to GO to people walking, by car, or by bike and kill them so there is more adventure but if you do /tele that will be quick and there will be no adventure.... Hope you got my point Smile
Back to top Go down

look for my idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: look for my idea   look for my idea Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:33 pm

ColdFire wrote:
I personally like the idea, however, we can't use it in this kind of server because admins themselves shouldn't use /goto a lot unless its an emergency. So players also shouldn't use /tele.... and besides, the point of the game is to GO to people walking, by car, or by bike and kill them so there is more adventure but if you do /tele that will be quick and there will be no adventure.... Hope you got my point Smile
u cant know what i mean only if u see when u wanna see?
i mean if u was near a wall from out and need to go into the place the before the wall and no 1 of players online
so what u do??
type /mypos and u got ur postion like 3444 4333 now u just change somthing and boom u into the place like type /tele 3444 4332 w00w u in
mean now or u need to see then u mean??
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

look for my idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: look for my idea   look for my idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

look for my idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Suggestions-
Jump to: