Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Testing Befor Getting Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Testing Befor Getting Admin Empty
PostSubject: Testing Befor Getting Admin   Testing Befor Getting Admin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Ok so i been seeing alot of new admins warning/giving people stuff when they ask for it because they dont know the /rules of the server and /rules of being an admin

So I came up with and idea people should be tested on the rules of being an admin and server rules this would also apply to the people that donate for admin because you dont have to know anything just to donate for admin except pay

you should make a test say you put 10 questions and the person has to get however many you want rite to pass and if he fails you should make them wait a week to study the rules befor trying again

This would minimize the ammout of admin not knowing the rules and i think benifet the server in a good way instead of admins learning all that when they are already admim cuz admin should be for people that know all that to help people IG and they cant do that when they only know half or no rules at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Befor Getting Admin   Testing Befor Getting Admin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:48 pm

Yes! i will make these 10 questions right away
1+

Lets see if people wanna put this up
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing Befor Getting Admin   Testing Befor Getting Admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing Befor Getting Admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Suggestions-
Jump to: