Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

I am leaving BYE

Go down 
+5
PK
Faqahat
PunkLorD
[BR]Joker
$4M!
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
$4M!
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
$4M!

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 pm

hey,

I just wanted to say goodbye i am leaving this community reason faq and rube knows

so i just wanted to say bye i am no longer co-owner i demoted myself.

thanks to my true friends was fun playing with you.

luiss
razor
robin
pk
corz
faq

and who i forgot.

Have a good time.
Back to top Go down

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Sad to see you go man.
Cya one day
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Bye Sami. Although I do not know long time, you were still a nice Co Owner.
Back to top Go down
PunkLorD
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
PunkLorD

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:33 pm

Cya omar
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Im waiting for PK (He will write an 2 sites Long text).
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Der_Schwamm wrote:

Hahaa me too
Back to top Go down
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

In-game username : [ONS]PK

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Der_Schwamm wrote:
You would've got a youtube top comment for that. But nah, Skype and done.

Omar, hope ya all the best! <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PKMusicDJ
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Damn xD
Back to top Go down
LuiisRubio
Premium Member
Premium Member
LuiisRubio

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Take care mate, good luck with your life.
Back to top Go down

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:35 pm

cya man take care
Back to top Go down

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:33 am

see you all the best Sami Smile
Back to top Go down
Santine
Santine

In-game username : [BR]Santine

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:37 am

ohhh shit,bye Sami Mad
Back to top Go down
$4M!
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
$4M!

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:48 am

Just to make a point,
When someone in [BR] "Clan" changed his team from BR gang in ( BR Own Server ) to Groove or Ballas or Vagos because there is too much members in BR team to get more kills or to be with his friends , is that wrong? , and where is that stupid "Rule" that says u must be in BR gang when u join BR ? this rule shouldn't even be in the server it isn't in any SAMP server , maybe in nub servers , you have freedom to choose your own team since we are having fun not in " A CLAN WAR " in Clan war lol thats where u must be in BR team not in Enemy Clan team or help them.
and thats what Razor did and i quit because i don't want to be a Co-Owner while this stupid thing here. And maybe you will have BR members that will quit BR soon if you continue with this noobs act.

And i think many agrees with me and who don't agrees who is even a SA-MP noob or he is a kid that don't understand just following what he been told to.

That's it i think i told what i wanted to say to everyone , so GOOD LUCK.

Bye
Back to top Go down
A.R.M.A
Premium Member
Premium Member
A.R.M.A

In-game username : Rube

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:58 am

$4MI 1 thing:We all Follw Faq and that's mean you say at faq rules stupid ok ,and I just want to say that all wasn't complain about this problem only you when i told razor about that you'r wrong you didn't respect Faq rules,anways good bye. you left of stupid thing bye bye.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ls-sw.tk/
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:26 pm

Please remember that he has also done some things for the server and its clan. Who do you think mapped the server?
Back to top Go down
$4M!
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
$4M!

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

[BR]Rube wrote:
$4MI 1 thing:We all Follw Faq and that's mean you say at faq rules stupid ok ,and I just want to say that all wasn't complain about this problem only you when i told razor about that you'r wrong you didn't respect Faq rules,anways good bye. you left of stupid thing bye bye.

o yea we all follow faq because he is the owner and i have no problem with that i always followed him but when you say that when you are in BR means that you must be in BR team on BR's own server and you say that's a rule? then that's stupid and who wrote it is stupid AND where the heck is that Rule you say it's on the forum?

And when i complain about a rule while i am admin this means that i complain to make the server better and improve it not to "Ruin it". As this rule (If it's even a rule) will ruin the Clan.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Robin_Vinci
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Robin_Vinci

In-game username : [BR]Robin_Vinci

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Damn omar :'( one of my best mates ill will miss u man :'( hope i seen u some time back ^^ u was a nice co-owner :') i liked u best guy i know ;D
Back to top Go down
[BR]Robin_Vinci
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Robin_Vinci

In-game username : [BR]Robin_Vinci

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:39 pm

$4M! wrote:
[BR]Rube wrote:

o yea we all follow faq because he is the owner and i have no problem with that i always followed him but when you say that when you are in BR means that you must be in BR team on BR's own server and you say that's a rule? then that's stupid and who wrote it is stupid AND where the heck is that Rule you say it's on the forum?

And when i complain about a rule while i am admin this means that i complain to make the server better and improve it not to "Ruin it". As this rule (If it's even a rule) will ruin the Clan.

Rube , Omar got right its a stupid rule it will ruin every thing :s
Back to top Go down
A.R.M.A
Premium Member
Premium Member
A.R.M.A

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Dude why you complain at me !!!! it's Faqahat rule talk to faq not me! If he change it i'm sure will change too lol..
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Stfu All dont want to follow my Rules get your ass out of my server and community

P.S : why i made this rule ?
When Br members join Different teams they like to DM with ither Br members thats what i dislike now as i said dont want to follow my Rules get your ass out of my server and community
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:54 pm

PK wrote:
Please remember that he has also done some things for the server and its clan. Who do you think mapped the server?

lol he just maped the Trees in BR base thats it
Back to top Go down
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:55 pm

[BR]Faqahat wrote:
Stfu All dont want to follow my Rules get your ass out of my server and community

When Br members join Different teams they like to DM with ither Br members thats what i dislike now as i said dont want to follow my Rules get your ass out of my server and community

If that's whats really happening - you really need to start invitations and kick some members.
Back to top Go down
$4M!
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
$4M!

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:03 pm

[BR]Faqahat wrote:

Whats the matter with that? they DM with BR members or with any gang , isn't all of that FUN? Fun to kill your friends and friends kill you , that's why its called a game to have fun. And where is that Rule? Smile i read all the forum and all the posts i didn't find such a rule.

And hah "Get your ass out of my server" you don't even script all the scripts is by luiss , don't you remember the old LS-SW? before luiss come? you couldn't even make an Anti Team Kill system Audi_Quattrix made it for you and i am who invited him here also Mikkel who fixed all your scripting errors when you tried to script..

Fuck the whole Gamemode you got it from Samp forums.

Anyways i won't argue with that , Good luck with your community.
Back to top Go down
A.R.M.A
Premium Member
Premium Member
A.R.M.A

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:05 pm

Luiis and faq Are Friends so they helping dunno about old Very Happy
Back to top Go down
$4M!
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
$4M!

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:11 pm

[BR]Faqahat wrote:
PK wrote:

lol he just maped the Trees in BR base thats it

Why don't you try to map it by your self? it took me over the 2 days to map it , and i mapped more bases but you just got lazy to add them or maybe didn't know how to add them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am leaving BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving BYE   I am leaving BYE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am leaving BYE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next