Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

"BR CLAN" suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

In-game username : [ONS]PK

"BR CLAN" suggestion Empty
PostSubject: "BR CLAN" suggestion   "BR CLAN" suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:10 pm

So while me and Rat were talking about making a movie on the server, he suddenly said that he was pissed off from seeing how every new player that nobody really knows just suddenly joins BR. Some people who've even spent less than 5 hours joined. I strictly suggest that we should bring a day every few months to kick out some members. Members who've been doing nothing and some who are just rulebreaking, etc. Some of them don't even join BR - which I realized that in the first days of being a BR member, most of you told me to join BR Clan Members class. I accepted it. Rat left but yet came back. We need to lower down for real, cause what kind of clan adds random people in it. It's like someone coming to your family union party, and you call him one of your family without even knowing him. Same thing is happening here. I know I'm not a 'high' person in the clan, but me and Rat really seen this going wrong. Especially, car rammers who just came in.

Secondly,

A few sentences should be denied. Like "I like the server and -- " etc. It's what got most people randomly in. Sorry if I passed my limit in this topic, but I really don't know if any of you had this feeling. I just shared what I had in mind from a few weeks.

Sorry again, and thanks for taking your time to read this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PKMusicDJ
Rated_R3o
Rated_R3o

In-game username : [BR]Rated_R3o

PostSubject: Re: "BR CLAN" suggestion   "BR CLAN" suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:43 pm

agreed sincerely guys that did aplly i never seen them before
Back to top Go down
LuiisRubio
Premium Member
Premium Member
LuiisRubio

PostSubject: Re: "BR CLAN" suggestion   "BR CLAN" suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Well i suggest to remove the armour from [BR], that's the reason for why everyone want to join [BR]...
Back to top Go down
A.R.M.A
Premium Member
Premium Member
A.R.M.A

In-game username : Rube

PostSubject: Re: "BR CLAN" suggestion   "BR CLAN" suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:58 pm

lol Luiis no need to remove the Armour Becouse of those nabs who Join BR with no application we Just kicked them if they do same problem Temp ban thats better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ls-sw.tk/
LuiisRubio
Premium Member
Premium Member
LuiisRubio

PostSubject: Re: "BR CLAN" suggestion   "BR CLAN" suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:11 am

What are you talking about? u didn't getted what i said?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "BR CLAN" suggestion   "BR CLAN" suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:26 am

i agree with you pk, people join BR not to be owned by me.

Smile but nothing we can do unless you want to just kick out all the nabs? \^^
Back to top Go down
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

In-game username : [ONS]PK

PostSubject: Re: "BR CLAN" suggestion   "BR CLAN" suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:30 am

There aren't any current co-owners or anything in the clan. Faqahat must see this since his the only owner.

@CoRz, I really don't know how to say it. Plus, since they have more hours added to their stats we can't determine if they've been easily in or something.

We need some other sort of way to make applications. 1 application for an audition - I don't know how would we create the 'audition' either by DM-ing, good player, etc. I don't really think this is a good idea either. Like that or that, we have to set something for real. Cause a lot of clans/crews went down due to those type of issues.

SUM41 was a clan I used to be in with more than 32 members. About 23/32 members don't know the other. It went for 2 years. When we needed the clan/crew for an activity no one was actually there. When asked why, all replied "I just came to join that -blablabla". Some even communicated with the other to create a fake reason.

Seriously guys, BR can go to nowhere someday if we don't focus. Focusing on the server,admins,etc is important. But, when it comes to a "SERVER'S CLAN" its another important source. A server's clan represent who are the server's players are. And we're honest helpful communicative people. That's who we are, not people who just join for some stupid reason.

Please guys, we gotta help this.

P.S: Invitations are better than applications.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PKMusicDJ
A.R.M.A
Premium Member
Premium Member
A.R.M.A

In-game username : Rube

PostSubject: Re: "BR CLAN" suggestion   "BR CLAN" suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:22 am

Luiis Of course I getted you mean becouse they love to be armour with them and help them to kill Groove vagos etc they add BR tag to Join BR gang with Half armour and to kill groove and balls with easy way becouse groove and balls vagos etc dont have armour but becouse BR have half armour they love to join and kill groove easy,and I say don't remove that armour becouse of those nabs who don't knew they need to apply and Accept to Join BR you just if you could make /setclan or /inviteclan and when someone Join with [BR] and we didn't do to him /setclan it's kick him or When someone logg or Join in [BR] and he isn't a member we kick him if he didn't learn from first time Just Temp ban him 1 day that what i mean.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ls-sw.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "BR CLAN" suggestion   "BR CLAN" suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"BR CLAN" suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Suggestions-
Jump to: